Royal Residence & Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep Half Day Tour From Chiang Mai(Private)
Get a perfect package of Chiang Mai city. Visit Doi Suthep and Bhubing Palace and if you haven't tasted Khao Soi or seen the view from Doi Suthep, you haven't been to Chiang Mai yet. As it is a mountain region, have a great look at the city from the northwest. Aside from its dominating presence on the horizon, Doi Suthep is the home of some of the most deeply loved symbols in the Kingdom.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Speaking Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Round Trip Transfer
- Admission Fees
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra That Doi Suthep
- Entry/Admission - Bhubing Palace
What's excluded :
- Food & Drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Doi Suthep 50200 Thailand
Doi Suthep is a mountain west of Chiang Mai, Thailand. It is 1,676 meters in elevation and is one of the twin peaks of a granite mountain. The other peak is known as Doi Pui and is slightly higher. Doi Suthep is 15 kilometers from Chiang Mai city center.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bhubing Palace, Doi Buak Ha, Su Thep, Chiang Mai 50200 Thailand
Bhubing Palace Bhubing Palace is the Royal winter residence of the Thai Royal Family. It is located in the mountains outside Chiang Mai where temperatures are lower than in town and the atmosphere is moister. The Palace that was completed in 1961 is also used to receive guests of the Royal Family.
As the Bhubing Palace are not open to the public, the main attraction is the landscaped gardens that can be visited when none of the members of the Thai Royal Family stays at the Palace.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Duangtawan Hotel Chiang Mai, 132 Loi Kroh Rd, Tambon Chang Khlan, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50100, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick Up Area: Chiang Mai Chiang Mai Old Town and Nearby.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.