Royal Rajasthan Tour (The Land of Kings)
9 Days Luxury Royal Rajasthan Tour is an ideal way to comfortably explore the culture, heritage, and history of the country. Along with the Five cities of the Rajasthan ( The Land of Kings). The Private ac car will take you to places, and the professional guide will assist you at monuments of every city. The places you can expect to see are Amber Fort, Jal Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Albert Hall, Junagarh Fort, Camel Breeding Farm, Rat Temple, Golden Fort, Havelis, Gadisar Lake, Experience of Desert Safari, Folk & Culture Music, Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Umai Bhawan, Lake City
per adult from
What's included :
- Food and drinks (breakfast, dinner, 01 water Bottle Daily.)
- Transportation (Air-conditioned Vehicle, Sightseeing, Toll, Parking, )
- Accommodation ( AC Accommodation in 03 Star Premium Hotel & Camp will be non ac
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses ( Telephone, Laundry, Camera Fees, Etc)
- Monuments Entry/Admission Fees
- Any Other out of Inclusions
- Any Airfair or Train Fair
- Day 01 : Welcome and Arrive Jaipur Airport / Railway Station and meet our local representative who will transfer to the hotel, proceed to Amber fort, built in 16th century, enjoy the Observatory Visit the Sheesh Mahal or the Hall of Victory glittering with mirrors. Photo stop at Jalmahal. Drive past the Hawa Mahal. Overnight at hotel in Jaipur.
Day 02 : After breakfast, proceed to tour of Jaipur . Jaipur - the capital of Rajasthan was given a colour coat of pink a century ago in honour of a visiting Prince and ever since, it has retained this colour . Built by Maharaja Jai Singh, the notable astronomer, this city is 260 years old. Visit Maharaja's City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Albert Hall, Birla Temple.In evening they can visit a traditional village chokhi dhani (own) there they will enjoy a traditional activities and Dinner. Overnight at hotel in Jaipur.
Day 03 : After Breakfast, Check out Hotel . Proceed to Bikaner Sightseen Rao Bikaji, visit the Junagarh Fort, constructed between 1588 and 1593 by Raja Jai Singh, a general in the Moghul Emperor Akbar's army. The city is also called the "Camel Country". Visit the camel-breeding farm - the only one in Asia. Also visit the Karni Mata Temple.Overnight Stay at Bikaner.
Day 04 : After breakfast check out from Hotel, Proceed for The Golden City - Jaisalmer. Free for Leisure. Overnight stay at Jaisalmer.
Day 05 : After Breakfast,Check Out Hotel. Proceed for sightseeing tour of The Golden City - Jaisalmer. Visit the 12th century magnificent fort at Jaisalmer (This is the highlight of the tour). Also visit the beautifully and magnificently carved Havelis of Salim Singh ki Haveli and Patwon ki Haveli and Gandhi Sagar Tank, followed by a visit to the Barabagh Hill and In Late Afternoon around 4:00pm check in at Camps and Enjoy Desert Safari, Folk dance, Evening Tea/Coffee with Snacks, Dinner at Camps, Overnight stay at Camps.
Day 06 : After Breakfast, Check Out from Camp and Proceed for local city sight seeing tour. Jodhpur, stronghold of the fierce Rathore clan, was founded in 1459 by Prince Jodha. Visit the Mehrangarh Fort, situated on a low sandstone hill. visit Mandor Garden. Also visit Jaswant Thada, an imposing marble cenotaph, built in memory of Maharaja Jaswant singh II around 1899 and Umaid Bhawan Palace. Overnight Stay at Jodhpur.
Day 07 : Morning After Breakfast & check out from hotel. Depart for Udaipur. Arrive at Udaipur and transfer to the hotel. Udaipur, 'the city of lakes' is admired for its fairy-tale palaces, lakes, temples, and gardens among many more. Visit Mansoon Palace, Shilpgram, Lok Kala Mandal .Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 08 : Breakfast at hotel. Morning city sight seeing tour. Built in 1559 A.D. by Maharaja Udai Singh, the city has been described as the most romantic spot on the continent of India by Col. James Todd. The places of interest include City Palace which has several carved balconies, arches and decorated pillars, Zenana Mahal, Sahelion-ki-Bari (queen's resort for the friends), Enjoy Boat Ride at Lake Pichola Visit to Fateh Prakash, Durbar Hall and Shambhu Niwas. Also visit Jagdish temple. Overnight Stay at Udaipur.
Day 09 : After Breakfast, Check Out from Hotel and Proceed to Udaipur Drop
Departure Point :DMC for Rajasthan Tours - Saatvik Holidays India Pvt Ltd, 221, Second Floor, Above Agarwal caterers Mangalam Crown Square, Gandhi Path W, Girnar Colony, Scheme Number 8, Girnar Colony South, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302021, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Jaipur International AirportAirports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/1/2019 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Maharana Pratap Airport Udaipur, NH 76, Dabok, Rajasthan 313022, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.