Royal Palace Skip-the-Line Ticket and Guided Tour in Madrid
The official residence of the Spanish royal family is considered one of the most magnificent palaces in the world and the largest in Western Europe. The palace has thousands of rooms and interesting history as it resides where the Islamic fortress once stood, from the days when the Moor’s ran the city before returning to Christian control.
Inside the palace, you will feel like a king or queen for a day as we wander through the dozens of rooms adorned with valuable artifacts, embroidered wallpapers, tapestries, and hundreds of works of art in the exhibition spaces. If you were wondering what it feels like to have blue blood, join us on a magical journey, and together we will get a glimpse into a life that once millions have dreamed of.
per adult from
What's included :
- Skip The Line Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Royal Palace of Madrid
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Royal Palace of Madrid, Calle de Bailen s/n, 28071 Madrid Spain
As part of the Exterior & Interior royal palace tour, we will hear about the king who was suspected of setting fire to the previous building, of the statues scattered in the royal plaza, of the important events that took place there throughout history and also to discover until what year the royal family officially resided there.
Departure Point :Royal Palace of Madrid, Calle de Bailen s/n, 28071 Madrid Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.