Royal Palace of Madrid Private visite & city tour
Don't just visit Madrid and its monuments like everyone, enjoy a top-of-the-range experience with experts in Spanish art and history that will make pass your best holidays in Spain. Thanks to the early entrance you will have the chance to visit the palace before everyone else and enjoy the palace and its calm, with this entrance you will skip the public line and go inside the museum in a few minutes. No more long waiting hours and hasty visits! Offer yourself a unique experience for unique holidays that you will not forget. The entire Madrid Discovery team will help you prepare your visit in the best possible conditions.
per adult from
What's included :
- Early entrance to the Royal Palace.
- Skip the line entrance - do not wait in the public line.
- Private english speaking guide - Official historian guide
- Exclusive private visite - Only your group participate
- Entry/Admission - Royal Palace of Madrid
What's excluded :
- Drinks and Food
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Royal Palace of Madrid, Calle de Bailen s/n, 28071 Madrid Spain
Take advantage of your stay in Madrid to visit the Royal Palace of Madrid in a unique and exclusive way with the early entrance ticket! Do not wait long lines that make you lose your time. Stop running and admire the beauty of the place. Enter the palace before the opening of the public and enjoy a private guide service to admire the palace in peace and quiet. You will be accompanied by an official guide who English fluent and specialist in Spanish and European history. Your visit will teach you Spanish history and its secrets.
Built between 1738 and 1764 on the ruins of an old castle dating back to Emir Mohamed I (9th century), the palace is characterised by an impressive artistic richness both in the multiple materials used for its construction and in the decoration of the rooms. Take advantage of this informative visit to discover the history of Spain and do not hesitate to stop your guide and ask him to spend more time on a historical point.
Don't forget to visit the palace shop where you will find many souvenirs so you don't forget your experience.
Before you leave, take time to stroll through the Sabatini gardens or the Campo del Moro. If you visit on Wednesday morning or Saturday morning, you can attend the shift of the guard at noon.
What awaits you:
- An exclusive two-hour private tour of the residence of the kings of Spain with an official licenced guide.
- Pieces of history (royal armoury, the Stradivarius palatins...)
- Discovery of the history of Spain and Europe.
- A passionate history guide who will answer all your questions.
-A private and unique visit that will start before the public opening.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Royal Palace of Madrid, Calle de Bailén, s/n, 28071 Madrid, Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.