Royal Palace of Caserta + Wine and food tasting.
The Royal Palace of Caserta is a royal palace, with a park attached. It is the largest royal residence in the world by volume and the historical owners were the Bourbons of Naples.
The Palace was commissioned by the King of Naples, Charles of Bourbon, who, taken from a competition with the French royals and eager to donate to Naples structures that could play a role of capital city of European level.
A magical experience for some of the most characteristic cities in the south, experience with professional English-speaking people who will be very eloquent in showing you the monuments and cities. After visiting the Royal Palace of Caserta we will reach the winery and you will be welcomed with a warm welcome, the winery is famous for different culinary types where you will find a careful selection of local wines to taste without limit. Lunch (all inclusive) costs € 30 per person including digestives and sweets that you will enjoy down in the cellar and is not included in the tour price.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Commentary on board in agreed language.
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Enter the monuments and archaeological sites
- The customer will be received with a sign that says the name of the reservation at the time
of the meeting a warm welcome with the presentation of our private professional driver who speaks in English will help to establish a more friendly relationship with customers. The Royal Palace of Caserta, is an imposing structure with 1200 rooms, 2 gardens an Italian style and the other English style. A professional private guide is highly recommended. The guide is on request and is not included in the tour price.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Porto Di Napoli, Piazzetta di Porto, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Port of Sorrento, Via Marina Piccola, 35, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- NCC driver GUIDELINES On taxis and on vehicles that carry out the rental service with driver, the passenger's seat next to the driver must be left free. In order to respect the safety distances, no more than two passengers can be carried on the rear seats. The driver must wear protective equipment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.