Royal Jaisalmer Food Crawl (2 Hours Guided Local Food Tasting Tour)
Stroll the lanes with oldest food shop of Jaisalmer, taste over six popular delicacies, that are the must haves in the city. Travelers will walk with our highly trained, fun and energetic tour guide to taste the local-only dishes, witness the preparation.
We have designed this amazing experience for you with an intention to take travelers to the interesting places for food tasting, so that they can cherish food, feast taste buds and have a fabulous & lasting impression.
1. Taste variety of royal snacks like Dal Pakwan, kachori, samosa, variety of namkeens, mirchi vadas and Jaisalmeri sweets like Gothua laddu, Panchdhari laddu; tasting of these will definitely delight you.
2. Sip a cup of masala chai tea in clay pot with snacks with unmatched views of Jaisalmer, admire its beauty while doing what people like doing – eat.
3. Listen to heart warming stories about city and its food culture, get tips on preparation of dishes and learn the usage of many natural spices in the Indian cuisine.
per adult from
What's included :
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Great conversations and interesting stories
- Snacks - taste variety of royal snacks like Dal Pakwan, kachori, samosa, variety of namkeens and mirchi vadas.
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup and drop
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Jaisalmer Fort, Fort Road, Jaisalmer 345001 India
Explore the best of the food in Jaisalmer (unknown to major tourists) that you would easily miss if you are exploring the city on our own.
Stop At: Fort Road, Fort Rd, Khejer Para, Manak Chowk, Amar Sagar Pol, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001, India
Golden City Fort View
Pass By: Jaisalmer, Jaisalmer, Jaisalmer District, Rajasthan
Witness the preparation of the most celebrated sweets and snacks in the princely state, some delicacies that even though did not originate from Jaisalmer but still are a part of its rich cuisine for centuries.
Departure Point :Shree ChandraPrabha Swamy Ji Temple, Packers And Movers In Jaisalmer Packers And Movers Jaisalmer Movers And Packers In Jaisalmer Movers And Packers, Police Line, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.