Royal Grand Palace, Wat Phra Kaew and Emerald Buddha in Bangkok - Half Day Tour
The Royal Grand Palace, one of the Bangkok’s greatest attractions. The tour include the Temple of the Emerald Buddha. Join this small group tour led by a professional English-speaking local guide during your stay in Bangkok. There are two departure options: the morning departure at 8.00 am and afternoon tour at 13.00pm. The vehicle will stops at the main hotel's lobby to pick you up.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional local guide and driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew)
- Entry/Admission - The Grand Palace
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra Chetuphon
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wat Phra Chetuphon, 2 Sanamchai Road Grand Palace Subdistrict, Pranakorn District, Bangkok 10200 Thailand
Near the Royal Palace is the Wat Pho, a temple where you can see the largest reclining Buddha in Thailand as well as Thailand's oldest Thai massage school.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew), Na Phra Lan Road Phra Borom Maha Rajawang, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200 Thailand
Inside the Royal Palace is Wat Phra Kaew where you can admire the splendid Emerald Buddha.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: The Grand Palace, Na Phra Lan Rd, Maharaj Pier next to Wat Phra Kaeo Temple Complex, Bangkok Thailand
We will visit the majestic Grand Palace of Bangkok with its gardens and beautiful rooms...
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Chinatown - Bangkok, Yaowarat Road Samphanthawong, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100 Thailand
To reach the area of the Royal Palace we will cross the characteristic district of China Town of Bangkok.
Pass By: Temple Of Dawn (Wat Arun), 158 Thanon Wang Doem, Wat Arun, Bangkok Yai, Bangkok 10600 Thailand
Not far from the Royal Palace, on the other bank of the Chao Phraya River is the beautiful Wat Arun.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pick-up from all Hotels Inside Bangkok. We don't provide pick-up from Airport Hotels.
Departure Time :8am or 1pm
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.