Royal Grand Palace Tour from Bangkok with Chaple of the Emerald Buddha
This is a - must- for every visitor to Bangkok, for the grand Palace Complex, which includes the Temple of The Emerald Buddha ( Wat Phra Keow ) is unquestionably one of the wonders of the world today. Within its enormous grounds is the most exotic Buddhist temple and at the heart of the temple itself is a fabulous Buddha image, carved from one-piece jade, which is the holiest and most revered of religious objects in Thailand today.
Nearby is the Grand Palace, once the official home of the Kings of Siam - built in traditional Thai architecture mixed with European designs. You will also visit The Royal Funeral Hall and The Royal Coronation Hall. This palace has an area of 218,400 sq. metres and is surrounded by walls built in 1783. The length of the four walls totals 1900 metres. Within these walls are situated government offices and the Chapel Royal of the Emerald Buddha besides the royal residences.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round Trip Transfer
- Admission fee
- English Speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew)
- Entry/Admission - The Grand Palace
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew), Na Phra Lan Road Phra Borom Maha Rajawang, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200 Thailand
07:30 : Pick up from the various hotel.
08:30 : Group will be transferred to Wat Phra Kaew, the Chaple of the Emerald Buddha, which houses the world’s most precious image of The Lord Buddha. The 75 cm statue of Jade Sits Otop an 11 m golden pedestal surrounded by Lavish Murala and Richly decorated pavilions.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Grand Palace, Na Phra Lan Rd, Maharaj Pier next to Wat Phra Kaeo Temple Complex, Bangkok Thailand
Then group will be moved to visit the Grand Palace which encompass several Major building. The most prominent buildings include the Throne Hall, The Reception Hall and The Coronation Hall.
12:00 : Return to the hotel.
Please bring along passport or copy passport
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Bangkok, Thailand
2: Phayathai Plaza Office Building, 128/72 Phayathai Rd, thung phayathai, Khet Ratchathewi, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10400, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Free of charge Door to Door Pick up for CITY CENTER BANGKOK DISTRICT AREA (3 KM radius area) with namely Sukhumvit Soi (Lane) -1 to 33, Sukhumvit area Soi 1 to 33 (odd) and Soi 2 to 24 (even), Pratunam, Silom, Langsuan, Wireless Road, Sathorn, Surawongse, Siam, MBK, Yawarat (China Town), Khao San Road (Excluded City Tour) can pick up only in our meeting Royal Rattanakosin HotelYou can also join our tours at BANGKOK MEETING POINTS - Our office, Sun Leisure World Corporation, Phaya Thai Plaza Buidling, Phaya Thai Road, Bangkok-101400An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.