The tour is centered upon the Royal period of Romania, that was one of the most interesting for Romania, a time when economy was flourishing. Many nice buildings and institutions date from this period of time. Some of the most important ones we want to see during this tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- - entrance fees
- - guiding fees
- Entry/Admission - The National Museum of Art of Romania
- Entry/Admission - Muzeul National Tehnic Profesor Inginer Dimitrie Leonida
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The National Museum of Art of Romania, Calea Victoriei no. 49-53, Bucharest Romania
Our accredited guide shall meet you for today's tour at the National Arts Museum and will accompany you firstly through the historic spaces of the former Royal Palace, then through the Romanian Arts wing of the castle.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Cismigiu Gardens, Intersection of Piata Revolutiei and B-dul Kogalniceanu, Bucharest Romania
Our tour continues through the Cișmigiu Gardens, designed by a French peisagist.
Pass By: Bucharest City Hall, Bulevardul Regina Elisabeta 47, București 030167, Romania
The Romanian Style of the 1920s is definitely one of the most imposant styles, that can be seen here and there in Bucharest.
Stop At: Patriarhia Română, Bucharest 030167, Romania
Our next stop is at the Romanian Patriarchal Church, which we shall visit (if possible).
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Palatul Patriarhiei, Strada Patriarhiei, Bucharest 030167 Romania
The former Parliament of the late 19th, beginning of the 20th century in French style, belongs now to the Patriarchy. We shall visit the Palace of the former Parliament (it is closed during church-holidays and bank holidays).
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Muzeul National Tehnic Profesor Inginer Dimitrie Leonida, Strada General Candiano Popescu 2, Bucharest 40581 Romania
Beginning of the 20th century, Charles I of Romania, builds a park, a technical museum and a railway station in this area in order to make it more popular. The technical museum is nonetheless interesting to see.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :The National Museum of Art of Romania, Calea Victoriei 49-53, București 010063, Romania
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Carol Park, Bulevardul Mărășești, București, Romania
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.