Rovinj visit in Spanish
Sign up because this way you will leave the city with the feeling of knowing it well. Many people do not explore it beyond the promenade and its pebble beaches. The city can offer much more - it is one of the very few places in Europe that continues with its own mix of Croatian and Italian culture. The old town is a well-preserved example of medieval architecture - witness to a time when living together was an imperative.
per adult from
1 hour 40 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Trg Valdibora
- Entry/Admission - Port of Rovinj
- Entry/Admission - Church of St. Euphemia
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trg Valdibora Rovinj, Rovinj Croatia
This corner of the city is the first thing that visitors to Rovinj see, essential to fully understand what the foundation of the city is in what would have been an arid island and what is today the old town.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Port of Rovinj, Rovinj Croatia
We will walk along the promenade, the nerve center of today's Rovinj.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Church of St. Euphemia, Garibaldijeva Ulica - Via Garibaldi 1, Rovinj 52210 Croatia
We will visit all the most interesting points of the historic Rovinj such as the famous Carera street, the Plaza del Mariscal Tito, the Plaza Mayor, the remains of our medieval murrallas, the Plaza del Horno, the area of the Jewish Quarters of the sixteenth century.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Rovinj Walking Tours, Ul. Pietra Ive, 52210, Rovinj, Croatia
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Church of St. Euphemia, Trg Sv. Eufemije, 52210, Rovinj, Croatia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.