Rovaniemi Exploring Tour with a Photography Expert Guide
Rovaniemi is set few kilometres away from the Napapiiri – The Northern Circle – and it offers great opportunities for spectacular pictures both in winter and summer. The sparkling snow on the frozen lakes and rivers or the bursting nature in the warm sun light will surely impress you. Together with your guide you won’t just explore the landmarks of the city but will also hunt the best spots to take amazing pictures in a very suggestive atmosphere.
Follow your guide’s lead, choose the best natural frame and set your camera and smartphone to enjoy this pleasant walk at the discovery of best spots in town. Of course, take advantage of your live photographer guide to ask tips and get useful info that will make your staying in Rovaniemi even funnier.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional tour guide
- Photographer guide
- Small Group tour
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rovaniemi, Rovaniemi, Lapland
You will explore the city and find the best spot where to take pictures of the most breath-taking views of the tow.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Valtakatu, Rovaniemi, Finland
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.