Route 66, Electric Vehicle Museums, Wine Tasting and Brewery Tour with Lunch
Your adventure begins at your hotel where one of our 5 star rated guides will welcome you aboard our sanitized passenger van and offer you PPEs and purified water. Your group will be spirited away to the Powerhouse Visitors Center, Route 66 & Electric Vehicle Museums. After a short visit, then we head down Route 66 to desert wineries where you will have the opportunity to try up to 7 different local wines. The beauty of the desert landscape, surrounded by green vineyards and distant mountain scene creates the perfect ambiance for relaxing and visiting with friends, old and new, while sipping your favorite signature wine choices.
After a leisurely visit, your group will embark once again on Route 66 to downtown Kingman where you will be treated to your pre-chosen freshly made lunch from either Sirens Café or Floyd & Company. Both are local restaurant favorites. Either hot or cold lunch choice is served along with your favorite brewed beer or wine at Black Bridge Brewery.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - From either Siren's Cafe, Floyd & Company or Garibaldi's Italian Restaurant delivered to Black Bridge Brewery
- Bottled water
- Wine Tasting (up to 7) Brewery Samples (up to 5)
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Kingman Visitor Center
What's excluded :
- Beer or wine purchases
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kingman Visitor Center, 120 W Andy Devine Ave, Kingman, AZ 86401-5870
Your adventure begins with our first experience at the Kingman Powerhouse Visitors Center/Route 66 & Electric Vehicle Museums. The Route 66/Electric Vehicle Museum is in Kingman’s Historic Powerhouse and depicts the historical evolution of travel along the 35th parallel that became Route 66. Brilliant murals, photos and life-size dioramas capture each of the groups that have traveled what came to be known as the Mother Road.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Stetson Winery, 10965 N Moonscape Way, Kingman, AZ 86401-9301
A vineyard oasis in the Mojave Desert awaits you with anticipated welcome for visitors hailing both near and far. Nestled in a high desert valley, desert fresh air, dreamy sunsets and a Big Red Barn ambience is an unbeatable combination that rivals their signature wines. Wine tasting & hors d’oeuvres await you, as well as an outdoor patio where safe distancing is a breeze (pun intended). Local talents provide entertainment on occasion, an added treat.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Little Old Wine Drinkers Winery, 10919 N Sharon Rd, Kingman, AZ 86401-4895
A baby winery but one dedicated to the philosophy of “From Earth to Bottle”, meaning the owners are involved in all processes of their desert grapes from growing to fermenting to processing and bottling. This quaint winery had its start in a hot back yard in Las Vegas. Now it is a part of “Vineyard Row”.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Black Bridge Brewery, 421 E Beale St, Kingman, AZ 86401-5833
Black Bridge Brewery gets its name from a local teen party spot a black metal railroad bridge built in the 1930’s on the old National Trails Highway, predating Route 66. Kingman teens often gathered beneath this huge bridge to party and hang out. The owner of Black Bridge Brewery, Tim Schritter, wanted to bring the same party spirit to a more appropriate venue. Tim learned metal fabrication from his father at the age of 13 and use his skills to build his first brewing system. He has expanded his palate and unique brews to include over a dozen brews. Black Bridge also boasts an impressive wine and mixed drink menu.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Laughlin Chamber of Commerce, 1585 S Casino Dr, Laughlin, NV 89029, USA
2: Lake Havasu Area Chamber of Commerce, 314 London Bridge Rd, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403, USA
3: Kingman Visitor Center, 120 W Andy Devine Ave, Kingman, AZ 86401, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is in valetSeparate surcharge for pickup/return in Las VegasAirports
- Laughlin Bullhead Intl Airport, 2550 Laughlin View Dr, Bullhead City, AZ 86429
- Lake Havasu City Airport, 5600 Old State Hwy 95 #1, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86404, USA
- Kingman Airport, 7000 Flightline Dr, Kingman, AZ 86401, USA
- McCarran Intl Airport, 5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Subject to forehead temperature check prior to departure
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.