Roundtrip Turbojet ferry from Hong Kong to Macau with Ngong Ping 360 Tickets
Explore both cities of Hong Kong and Macau with ease using this value saving combo package. Admire fabulous views of Lantau Island with a round-trip ride on the Ngong Ping Cable Car in a standard cabin. Peer down from your standard cabin, enjoying the gorgeous views as the South China Sea and the Big Buddha come into view during you joyful 25-minute ride! Also Round Trip Economy Class Turbojet Ticket to Macau is included, perfect for a quick getaway from Hong Kong to the UNESCO World Heritage city of Macau for a full day sightseeing. For your E-ticket, there is a separate ticket with QR code that you need to receive from local tour supplier. If you have not received the QR Code image(s) offered by local tour supplier by email 48 hours before you fly to Hong Kong, please contact local tour supplier immediately.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round Trip Standard Cabin Cable Car Ticket
- Round Trip Economy Class Turbojet Ticket
- To prevent fraudulent booking, the name on every E-ticket, passport & credit card will be the same.
- To prevent fraudulent use of credit card, a photo of everyone's passport is required on reservation.
- The fraudulent use of credit card will be reported to police. It affects your entry of Hong Kong.
- Entry/Admission - Ngong Ping 360
- Entry/Admission - TurboJet
What's excluded :
- Food & drinks
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- Tour guide service
- No hotel pickup or transfer is included. E-ticket only. This E-ticket Combo includes:
Ngong Ping Cable Car Redemption Voucher
Please select the travel day as Ngong Ping Cable Car Day.
You will receive a Redemption Voucher. Please print this voucher in advance. Access to group entry at Tung Chuang Cable Car Station, skip the line.
At the cable car station, most people line up to buy ticket on site and enter through Individual Entry. The normal waiting time is 2 hours. Your prepaid confirmation coupon allows you to use Group Entry. Less people line up here. Group Entry is a privilege benefit for travel agents' customers only.
2-way Economy Class Turbojet E-Ticket
Tickets will be issued within 24 hours after reservation.
The ferry time is 08:30 to Macau, and return to Hong Kong at 19:30 next day.
Plan B: If you need different ferry time, or a preferred date, please telephone the tour operator for approval before you book this service.
Service in detail:
Ngong Ping Cable Car
Ngong Ping Cable Car connects Tung Chung and Ngong Ping. Feel the magic of the boundless sea and the rolling grassland slopes right underneath your feet.
Opening hour: 10a.m. - 5p.m. (Mon - Sun & public holidays)
How to go: Take MTR Tung Chung Line. Get off at Tung Chung, walk for 2 minute to Tung Chung Cable Car Station.
Tian Tan Buddha
The largest outdoor sitting bronze Buddha, completed in 1993. 34 metres (112 ft) tall, weighs 250 tons. The first glimpse away in the distance from the cable car is amazing. 268 steps to reach the Buddha. A small winding road to the Buddha for vehicles to accommodate the people who hate the steps.
- Hong Kong to Macau -
(1) From Hong Kong island
Sheung Wan Ferry Terminal
Address: 3/F Shun Tak Centre, 200 Connaught Road Central, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong Island
From 07:00 to 23:59: Every 15 minute.
From 0.00 to 06:00: Turbojet leaves at 0030, 0100, 0130, 0230, 0415, 0600 from Sheung Wan to Macau.
(2) From Kowloon
Turbojet tickets are fixed time tickets.
Tsim Sha Tsui Ferry Terminal
Address: China Hong Kong City, 33 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong (1/F Departure Hall / 2/F Arrival Hall)
From 07:30 to 22:30: Turbojet leaves in every 60 minute.
- Macau to Hong Kong -
The ferry name is Macau Maritime Ferry Terminal.
(1) Macau to Sheung Wan
From 07:00 to 23:59: Every 15 minute.
From 0.00 to 06:00: Turbojet leaves at 0015, 0030, 0100, 0130, 0230, 0400, 0615.
(2) Macau to Tsim Sha Tsui
From 07:05 to 11:05: Every 30 minute.
From 11:05 to 22:35: Every 60 minute.
Departure Point :Lantau island, Hong Kong China
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The QR code for TurboJet Ticket and Ngong Ping Cable Car Ticket is not the same voucher from Viator that you will present on the day of the tour. There is a separate ticket with QR code that you need to receive from local tour supplier.
- You can use a mobile device to download the the separate ticket with QR code from local tour supplier and pass through the designated gate directly.
- If you have not received the separate ticket with QR code from local tour supplier 48 hours by email before you fly to Hong Kong, please contact local tour supplier immediately.
- Cable Car Ticket Redemption
- The local tour agent will issue a prepaid voucher with her company stamp.
- You are asked to PRINT this E-voucher in advance.
- Your E-voucher is an open coupon which is valid for 30 days after it is issued. It is non-refundable.
- Please use this printed E-voucher to redeem a paper ticket at: Ticketing Office, Tung Chung Cable Car Station
- At the cable car station, most people line up to buy ticket on site and enter through Individual Entry. The normal waiting time is 2 hours. Your prepaid confirmation coupon allows you to use Group Entry. Less people line up here. Group Entry is a privilege benefit for travel agents' customers only.
- As informed by Ngong Ping Cable Car Company, Ngong Ping Cable Car Service will be closed temporarily for scheduled maintenance on 3 March to 26 March 2019.
- When Ngong Ping Cable Car will be suspended to carry out bi-monthly regular scheduled maintenance, or closed due to severe weather warning, alternative coach transportation will be available during the cable car service suspension. The Cable Car Service will be replaced by coach transfer between Ngong Ping and Tung Chung.
- 2-way Turbojet Tickets
- Please download the QR Code image(s) on your E-ticket(s) to your mobile phone, or print the E-ticket in advance.
- Please present the QR code to gain access at the designated ferry terminal 30 minutes prior to the departure time.
- Proof of identity maybe required at the time of boarding.
- Passenger should allow enough time for immigration and custom clearance.
- No cancellation, refund or reschedule will be allowed once booking is confirmed.
- No refund or exchange of tickets will be offered to passenger who delayed to board the vessel.
- According to ticketing policy of "TurboJET" , children aged 1 or above must travel with valid turbojet ticket.
- Please search "Corpo de Polícia de Segurança Pública" on Internet to check if you need a visa for Macau before you buy a ticket.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.