Round-up Private City Tour of Krasnoyarsk
During this tour you will get acquainted with the most important sights of Krasnoyarsk. The guide will show you old and modern parts of the city, you will visit the symbol of the city - the Praskovya Pyatnitskaya Chapel. You will admire a fantastic view of the city from up Karaulnaya Hill.
The city that has been dubbed by Anton Chekhov as the most beautiful city in Siberia was founded in 1628 as a Russian border port. Krasnoyarsk is surrounded by magnificent mountain peaks and lies gloriously along the mounds of the Yenisei River.
• Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport service
- English-speaking guide service (other languages upon request)
- Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Triumphal Arch, pl. Mira, Krasnoyarsk 660049 Russia
The excursion begins when your transfer picks you up from your hotel and leads you to Mira Square. As you make your way through the oldest part of the region, you will be presented with a striking view of the Yenisei River, and then your attention will be purloined by the awe-inspiring backdrop of the majestic mountains overlooking one of Siberia’s most charming cities.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fountain Reki Siberi, Ul. Bograda, 21, Krasnoyarsk 660049 Russia
While exploring the cultural heart of the city, set eyes on the region’s treasured monument dedicated to Andrew Dubenskoy, the founder of Krasnoyarsk, and then listen as your guide enthrals you with a recount of the city’s rich history.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Paraskeva Pyatnitsa Chapel, Karaulnaya Hill, Krasnoyarsk 660060 Russia
Having uncovered some of the many unexpected wonders hidden within the soul of the city, your tour guide will lead you to Karaulnaya hill, where you will find yourself entranced by the astounding views of this beautiful city.
Next, visit the Praskeva Pyatnitsa, a chapel which was originally a watchtower, to learn about its history as well as the history of the military base.
Your tour ends when your transfer takes you back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up from your hotel
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Duration of the excursion is approximate and may vary according to local conditions.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.