Round-Trip Transfer: Fort Lauderdale to Key West
Travel from Fort Lauderdale to Key West in a convenient, stress-free way! Leave the driving to the professionals and relax in a comfortable bus as you make the picturesque trip down the Florida Keys to Key West. This is a great way to get to Key West, where you can stay a night or two (or 10!), enjoy the great restaurants and nightlife, and enjoy return transportation back to Fort Lauderdale. Hotel accommodation is not included.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round-trip transportation from Fort Lauderdale to Key West
- Taxes and fees
- Hand Sanitizer
What's excluded :
- Hotel accommodation
- Food and beverages
- Optional activities in Key West
- The scenic drive from Fort Lauderdale to Key West is made for looking out the window at the islands of the Florida Keys, not keeping your eyes on the road. This round-trip transfer to Key West allows you to sit back and enjoy the views from a comfortable bus; there will be one rest stop on the way.
At approximately 12 pm, you will arrive in Key West and be dropped off downtown at the Mel Fisher Museum at 200 Greene Street. Stay in Key West for as many nights as you’d like -- just remember to provide your desired return date in the Special Requirements field when you book this transfer.
Enjoy your time in Key West, strolling down the leafy streets, touring historic houses, relaxing on the beach or enjoying water sports. When you’re ready to go back to Fort Lauderdale, you’ll enjoy the same convenient transportation.
Important: Please advise of your preferred return date at the time of booking in the 'Special Requirements' field. You will need to reconfirm with the local operator to obtain your departure time from Key West.
Departure Point :1: Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn & Suites, 1900 Stirling Rd, Dania Beach, FL 33004, USA
2: Key West, Key West, Florida Keys, Florida
Departure Time :6:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of two (2) pieces of luggage per person is permitted
- Stay in Key West: minimum 1 night, maximum 1 month
- This is a transportation service, not intended for day trips
- For the return transfer, please enter your preferred return date in the Special Requirements field upon booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Post COVID-19 Policy- All passengers over 8 years old will be required to wear face masks when inside the buses and indoor any facility (such as gift shops, cafeterias, etc). Hand Sanitizer stations will be provided onboard the buses and on the parks, museums We will operate at 50% capacity, same as parks and museums. Staff will put forth extra efforts to clean, sanitize, and encourage social distancing among visitors and buses will be cleaned between each tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Face Masks are Mandatory onboard the buses
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.