Round-trip St George Village Botanical Garden in St Croix
St. George Village Botanical Garden offers so much more than just a park or a public garden. Enjoy the beauty of nature of this 17-acre estate preserved village. Learn about the natural beauty of the Virgin Island. This place is a perfect place for meditation. Stroll through the ruins and take peek in the museum.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local driver/guide
- The price includes pick ups at Frederiksted selected hotels only. Additional charge applies for those hotels outside Frederiksted.
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - St. George Village Botanical Garden
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. George Village Botanical Garden, 127 Estate St George Kingshill, Just north of Centerline Road, 4 miles east of Frederiksted, Frederiksted 00840-4459 St. Croix
Begin your tour with a pick up at your hotel or cruise ship point with your local driver and island guide, with a overview of St. Croix island. Once arriving at St. George Village Botanical Garden experience a beautiful modern botanical garden that offers so much more than just a park. Entrance fee is at guests own expense. Your self guided tour allows guest the opportunity to stroll at their own pace, guided tours are also available for additional cost. Visitors enjoy a spectacular mix of history and natural beauty with a variety of themed garden areas set among the historic structures of the colonial era sugarcane plantation. The property is listed twice in the National Registry of Historic Sites for both the Amerindian archaeological site and the Danish colonial sugarcane plantation village. Botanical garden continue the same tradition of the first tropical botanical garden, Pamplmouse Botanical Garden on the Indian Ocean of Mauritius founded in 1735. Highlight of tour includes The St. George Village Museum cottage whcih was originally part of the enslaved village. This exhibit chronicles the 2,000 year history of Estate St. George from its first occupants to the development as a contemporary public garden. Also visit The St. George Village Botanical Garden Museum Store specializes in botanically themed gifts.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :St. Croix, St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands
Traveler pickup is offered
- Henry E. Rohlsen Airport, St. Croix
- Ann E. Abramson Pier in Frederiksted
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, please wear comfortable shoes
- Tour start time is approximate and can be adjusted for traffic conditions and pick-up schedule
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour operates with a minimum of four guest cancellation notice will be given 24 hours in advance
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.