Rottnest Island Fortress Adventure Segway Package from Perth
Go off-road and explore Rottnest Island’s most spectacular bays, beaches and attractions on a Segway built for adventure. Delve into the fascinating military history of Rottnest Island and visit the Bickley Battery gun emplacements and Jubilee lookout.
View the natural habitat of the island as well as the pristine beaches and secluded bays, where there is plenty of stunning photo locations to stop at.
The tour concludes back at Kingstown Barracks and you have free time to do as you please.
per adult from
9 hours 15 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Segway
- Same day return ferry
- Restroom on board
- WiFi on board
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - Rottnest Island Ferry Jetty
- Entry/Admission - Kingstown Barracks
What's excluded :
- All food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: SeaLink Rottnest Island - Barrack Street Jetty, Perth Terminal, Pier 3, Barrack Street Jetty, Perth WA 6000, Australia
Check in here for your cruise from Perth to Rottnest Island
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Swan River, Riverside Drive Perth City Foreshore, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
Cruise from Perth to Rottnest Island along the Swan River. During your 1 hour 30 minute transfer, listen to informative Captain's commentary and relax whilst enjoy the scenic views.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Rottnest Island Ferry Jetty, Indian Ocean, Rottnest Island WA 6161, Australia
Land here upon your arrival at Rottnest. You have free time until your tour commences.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kingstown Barracks, Kingstown Rd, Fremantle, Rottnest Island, Western Australia 6161 Australia
Your tour will commence from here. Meet your guide and collect your Segway before embarking on your Fortress Adventure Tour! At the conclusion of your tour you will have free time until your return ferry departure.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :SeaLink Rottnest Island - Barrack Street Jetty, Perth Terminal, Pier 3, Barrack Street Jetty, Perth WA 6000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Crown Metropol: 7:00AMHyatt Regency: 7:20AMPan Pacific Hotel: 7:25AMTravelodge Hotel: 7:30AMParmelia Hilton: 7:40AMIntercontinental Perth City Centre: 7:45AMFour Points By Sheraton: 7:50AMSullivans Hotel: 8:00AMYou will receive specific pickup location and time instruction after the booking. Please be waiting outside 10 minutes prior to scheduled pickup time. Please contact SeaLink Rottnest Island If you are not staying near any of the listed locations for the nearest pick-up location and time.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility issues
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our staff have been briefed and trained on hygiene and sanitising practices. We will continue to monitor and maintain these practices in accordance with the health advice to ensure we maintain these to the highest standards. Number of passengers per vessel has been capped for social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.