Rottnest Island Bike & Ferry Package from Perth
Discover Rottnest Island by bicycle and experience over 63 beaches and 20 bays as you explore this unique A Class Reserve. Cycling is environmentally friendly and a fun recreational activity for all ages. As Rottnest Island has essentially no cars, cycling is one of the best ways to get around the Island. Experience Rottnest like the locals do!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Landing and facility fees
- Restroom on board
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Lunch - All food and drink
- Skip the line on Rottnest Island and easily pick up your pre hired bike. Rental includes bike fitting and free breakdown service.
Departure Point :SeaLink Rottnest Island - Barrack Street Jetty, Perth Terminal, Pier 3, Barrack Street Jetty, Perth WA 6000, Australia
Crown Metropol: 7:00AM Hyatt Regency: 7:20AM Pan Pacific Hotel: 7:25AM Travelodge Hotel: 7:30AM Parmelia Hilton: 7:40AM Intercontinental Perth City Centre: 7:45AM Four Points By Sheraton: 7:50AM Sullivans Hotel: 8:00AM You will receive specific pickup location and time instruction after the booking. Please be waiting outside 10 minutes prior to scheduled pickup time. Please contact SeaLink Rottnest Island If you are not staying near any of the listed locations for the nearest pick-up location and time.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility problems
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our staff have been briefed and trained on hygiene and sanitising practices. We will continue to monitor and maintain these practices in accordance with the health advice to ensure we maintain these to the highest standards. Number of passengers per vessel has been capped for social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.