Rosetta trip from Alexandria
Rosetta is the famous site where the Rosetta Stone was found by French soldiers in 1799. Rosetta lies 65 km Northeast of Alexandria. This town had been an extremely important military site since early times. The town has witnessed many important events in ancient as well as modern times.
Rosetta is considered a large open museum for Islamic architecture.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sightseeing
- Met & Assist from & to your hotel at Alexandria.
- All transfers by air condition vehicle.
- Private Egyptology tour guide
- Visit of the papyrus institute if available
- Entry/Admission - Rosetta
What's excluded :
- Tips to guide & driver.
- Any Souvenir from any purchasing stop.
- Entry Visa to Egypt which had to be handle from your side.
- International Air tickets from & to Egypt.
- will start our tour with sightseeing of some of the major sites of this village. Rosetta has many houses that were built in the Ottoman style. We will visit the House of Zebeda (who was a famous French crusade leader) to see its unique architecture.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup Time: 08:00 AM or upon request from any hotel in Alexandria / Alexandria International Airport / Alexandria PortAirports
- Borg El Arab International Airport, Alexandria Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.