Rose Hall Great House Tour from Montego Bay
This tour will take you to the Rose Hall Great House, one of Montego Bay's most popular great houses. The tour will start with pick up at your Montego Bay hotel. The guided house tour lasts 2 hours however, you can also go on the optional shopping portion which will take you to the Montego Bay "Hip-Strip" for duty-free and craft shopping.
Two morning departures available, depending on option chosen.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Rose Hall Great House
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fee $25 per adult. $10 per child
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rose Hall Great House, Rose Hall, Montego Bay Jamaica
Travelers will take a guided walking tour through the Rose Hall Great House building stopping in all the rooms, the dungeon, hall ways, and passages, while hearing of the history of the Plantation and all the acts of the then owner Annie Palmer.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All Hotels, Villas and Air B/B in and around Montego Bay Ports
- Montego Bay Cruise Ship Pier
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- PLEASE STATE YOUR HOTEL AT THE TIME OF BOOKING
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks is required for travelers while being transported. Air conditioning will be used only if necessary. Seating capacity has been minimized in keeping with the social distancing protocol.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.