Rose Hall Great House and Luminous Lagoon Combo Tour
Experience two of Jamaica's treasures in one tour. During the day visit the famous Rose Hall Great House and tour the house and the grounds. Learn about the epic tales of the mysterious great house and its owner. Then as the sun sets, head to the Luminous Lagoon where you will take a cruise and experience the glowing waters pf this natural wonder.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Martha Brae River
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This tour begins with pickup from your Montego Bay hotel. From there you will be transported to the Rose Hall Great House created in 1770 which was home to slave owner Annie Palmer. The tale of the infamous owner is one that has fascinated visitors and locals alike. Legend has it that Annie was called the “White Witch” because she bedazzled then tortured and killed her three husbands and countless slave lovers.
After the Rose Hall tour ends you will take a trip to the Luminous Lagoon. The lagoon is the home of a rare phosphorescent microbe – a dinoflagellate – that lives where the warm fresh waters of the Martha Brae River meet the salt waters of the Caribbean. The constant movement and flowing of the river causes the microbes to move and glow with a neon-green/blue color when agitated.
After your amazing Luminous Lagoon tour you will make the journey back to your Montego Bay hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at customers hotel
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.