Rooftops of Seville
Discover the impressive skyline of Seville on a route at sunset, where we will have the opportunity to see live lighting in unison from the domes of churches and buildings in the city.
A perspective from where the ground cannot be admired. Legends, curiosities that only from above is possible to understand, the intricate aspect that Seville offers from the rooftops. An alternative tour to see Seville from another point of view. We will visit two rooftops on our tour. To finish, we will go up to the Metropol Parasol , known as the "mushrooms" where we will have a drink.
From 01/01 to 04/30: 17:30.
From 05/01 to 09/15: 8:30 p.m.
From 09/16 to 12/31: 5:30 p.m.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided tourist
- Refreshment at the end of the visit
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seville, Seville, Province of Seville, Andalucia
Start of tour: 8:30 pm
Walk through the old town to start with the first visit from the heights. It will be on the roof of a central hotel in Seville.
After the interpretation of the skyline, we go to the next point of our journey.
Metropol Parasol, a construction where avant-garde architecture is mixed with ancient and baroque architecture.
From Metropol Parasol we will get the best views of the city of Seville, knowing aspects that from the ground would be impossible to observe.
We will end the visit with an appetizer at the end of the route.
End of the tour: 10: pm
From December to February: 4:30 pm
From June to September: 8:30 pm
Rest of the year: 8:30 pm
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Seville, Spain
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- As it is a route where some private buildings are visited, it is possible that for some dates (eg Holy Week) its access is not assured.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.