Rooftops of Rome by Night Food Tour with Dinner, Cocktails & Guided Sightseeing
Treat yourself to a VIP evening in the heart of Rome and enjoy this dining experience in 4 different breathtaking locations with skyscraper views of the Eternal City! This 4-hours luxury dining treat to some of the city’s best rooftop lounges and restaurants is once-in-a-lifetime experience! Get treated to a special occasion as you savor the delicious roman specialties. Enjoy fancy cocktails in a wonderful spot with delicious finger foods, one of a kind dinner and a gourmet dessert with wine pairing. Enjoy a stroll along the historical streets of Rome while you move from one stop to another!
per adult from
What's included :
- Walking tour;
- Food and drinks included;
- Local and professional guide;
- Private Tour.
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Food Tours of Rome, Via Paolo V 33, 00167 Rome Italy
Discover postcard-worthy angles on Rome’s indescribable skyline while enjoying a taste of the city’s lively nightlife on this private luxury evening tour. You’ll visit 4 different rooftop bars and restaurants with impeccable views of the city by the sunset and lit up after dark.
Stop At: Piazza Barberini, Junction of Via del Tritone Via Veneto, Via Quattro Fontane, Via Barberini, Rome Italy
You’ll visit 4 different rooftop bars and restaurants with impeccable views of the city by the sunset and lit up after dark.
Your tour will start from Piazza Barberini, a 16th century square where you will find the famous Triton Fountain sculpted by Bernini. From there we will head to the first rooftop experience, closely-keep secret among locals to sip a glass of prosecco with delicious finger foods!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Trevi Fountain, Piazza di Trevi, 00187 Rome Italy
The second stop will be in a location that has nothing less than the Trevi Fountain as main view. From the rooftop you will overview the world-famous fountain while savoring an unforgettable main course paired with wine.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Piazza della Minerva, Rome Italy
After this gourmet dinner experience while you walk to your next stop we will pass by the Piazza Colonna and Piazza Minerva where you will be able to admire its beauty by night. The 3rd stop is an exclusive rooftop bar, right next to the majestic Pantheon which is specialized in martinis (over 16 different kinds offered on the menu). In the heart of Rome, you won’t resist the charm of such a romantic view, here you will try one of the famous Martini they offer.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Piazza Navona, 00186 Rome Italy
Our last stop has one of Rome’s most beautiful views as its backdrop, the Navona Square! The Baroque-style piazza is characterized by its 3 fountains by the sides and in the center of the square. While you admire the view you will indulge a classic gourmet dessert of Italian tradition, you can choose between a Sicilian style cannoli with almond ricotta cheese, raspberry ice-cream and orange sauce or Tiramisù, typical Italian dessert made with mascarpone cheese mousse, coffee sauce and cream ice cream. Combined with this explosion of flavor we will propose you a wine pairing with our dessert that will intensify its flavor and give pleasure to your taste. Your local and expert guide will led you through this unforgettable evening with speechless views! Do not miss this once-in-a-lifetime experience!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Piazza Barberini, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Piazza Navona, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved;
- Not wheelchair accessible;
- Dress code is smart casual;
- Transfer from your hotel to the meeting point is NOT INCLUDED in the price;
- Places visited during your tour are subject to change;
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated if advised in advance. Please note this in the 'special requirements' field on booking.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- We are taking recommended prevention measures from WHO and implement best-practices accordingly.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.