Rooftop Pasta Making Class and Food Market Tour in Rome
For safety reasons, all of our cooking classes will be private only during the COVID-19 crisis.
Our Fresh Homemade Pasta: Market, Cooking Class, and Lunch in Rome is a fun 3-in-1 family experience. Learn to make homemade egg pasta and eggless pasta using our local family recipes. Begin your day with a tour of the food market to taste local specialties. Then make yourself comfortable in our private rooftop kitchen by the Vatican with a breathtaking view of Rome. Learn to make fettuccine, water and flour gnocchi, and tiramisù from scratch. When lunch is ready, take a seat and enjoy the fruits of your hard work with a glass of Italian wine.
Children are welcome at our pasta making experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local market tour
- Food tasting
- Lunch - 3-course lunch
- Local chef
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Begin your 3-in-1 pasta experience with a tour of the food market to taste local specialties. Then make yourself comfortable in our private rooftop kitchen and prepare tiramisù and two different pasta doughs with our local chef. Enjoy a sit-down lunch with the food you have prepared surrounded by a breathtaking view of Rome.
• Flour and water gnocchetti
Departure Point :Via Andrea Doria, 20, 00195 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- We cannot accommodate gluten-free diets
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- For safety reasons, all of our cooking classes will be private only during the COVID-19 crisis. The flat rate includes up to 4 participants. Contact us if your group of family and friends is larger than 4.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.