Rooftop Greek Dinner with a View of the Acropolis
Discover the best of Greek gastronomy on a beautiful balcony with a panoramic view of Athens while you taste 10 of the most famous traditional Greek dishes and wines.
• Taste 10 famous Greek dishes such as Moussaka, Souvlaki, Greek salad, tzatziki and more!
• Greek wines and beer are included
• Communal dining for 2 to 8 people
per adult from
What's included :
- Drinks (Greek wines and beer)
- Unique access to magical homes and beautiful venues
- Meals can be adapted for dietary preferences
- An unforgettable moment around the table with other foodies
What's excluded :
- The foodie journey of Giannis & Konstantinos started since their childhood. The two brothers often spent holiday time with their grandmother, who gave them valuable lessons on the basic principles of traditional Greek cuisine. Now one of them is a professional chef, while the other works as a percussionist.
You will get the chance to experience a unique and authentic Greek dinner with a local host, hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• Pita bites with dip
• Greek salad
• Santorini fava - Yellow Split Peas Purée with Lemon, Oregano
• Grille cheese
• Cretan pie - Traditional Thin Pie cooked in the Pan
• Traditional spetsofai - Sausages with Peppers and Onions in Spicy Tomato Sauce
• Moussaka - Layer Vegetables with Grated Meat Béchamel Sauce in the oven
• Greek souvlakia - Wrapped in Pita Bread
• Semolina Pudding with Raisins Roasted Pine
• Greek coffee
Departure Point :Athens 104 44, Greece
Departure Time :8:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restriction (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.