Rome Shuttle Service
Our Operative Staff, 24 hr a day, offers all the assistance necessary to satisfy the passenger's requests and facilitate the meeting with their driver. All bookings are constantly monitored so that our Shuttle Service is achieved with the maximum regularity and satisfaction for the passenger.
per adult from
45 to 60 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Airport/Departure Tax
- 75 minutes waiting time in the airport from flight landing time
- 20 minutes waiting time for the departure from Rome City
- It's Only One Way Transfer
What's excluded :
- the request for child seat or booster must be spcified in the booking
- To guarantee you a Shuttle Service in Rome, carried out with the high precision, for the booking are required the following data:
- Name, total number of passengers, mobile number and e-mail contact, total number of baggage
(for each passenger is provided 1 suitcase and 1 hand luggage. Baggage of particular dimensions,
such as wheelchairs, strollers, sports instruments, musical instruments etc .., must be specified and
evaluated with the operator at the time of booking).
- Type of vehicle required ( Sedan 1-2 pax; Minivan 1-8 pax).
For the Shuttle Service from the airport to Rome:
- Arrival airport and number of the flight: the flight is constantly tracked to ensure that the driver will be in the airport at the time scheduled for landing; any advances or delays are monitored.
The driver will wait in the airport with a sign indicating the name of the passenger.
Destination address in Rome, Hotel, Private Address, etc ...
About transportation departing from Rome to the airport
- Exact pick-up time and address, Hotel, Private Residence, Public Offices, etc.
- Airport and Flight departure time, to establish the best pick up time so the passenger will be perfectly in time for the flight.
for the arrivals from the airport the waiting time is 75 minutes, from the landing for the plane;
about the departures from Rome, hotel or private address, the waiting time is 20 minutes, from the time indicated in the booking.
Once the waiting time is over, without any information from the passenger, the driver will leave. In these cases there will be no refund for the booking costs .
Departure Point :
Pick up from Fiumicino Airport (Leonardo da Vinci): meeting with the driver in the terminal arrival for the flight (Terminal 3, meeting point 4; Terminal 1, arrival hall); Pick up from Ciampino Airport (G. B. Pastine): the driver will be in the arrival hall, or immediatly after the exit near the stairs. The driver will have a sign with the name of the passengers written on it. Pick up from Rome City: meeting with the driver in the lobby hotel or at the address requested in the booking.
AirportsFiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino ItalyCiampino Airport, Rome Italy
OtherRome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy - example for a private address
Return Detail :Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, ItalyFiumicino Aeroporto, 00054 Fiumicino, Metropolitan City of Rome, ItalyCiampino Airport, 00178 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.