Rome Shared Transfer: Civitavecchia Cruise Port to Fiumicino Airport
Enjoy a hassle-free finish to your cruise vacation with this shared departure transfer from Civitavecchia Port to Rome Fiumicino Airport. When it’s time to leave, your friendly and reliable driver will meet you at the cruise port and help you with your luggage. Then, relax in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle as you’re driven directly to the airport in Rome.
per adult from
What's included :
- One-way shared transfer
- Professional driver
- Meet and assist at your hotel
- 1 to 8 people transferred in a shared vehicle
- Your driver will wait by the ship up to 30 minutes
- Pick up will be right the ship, very convenient
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- 1 checked bag + 1 carry on per person allowed at no extra cost
- When your cruise vacation is over, avoid the confusion of taxis or public transport. Travel onward with ease by booking this shared transfer service from Civitavecchia Port to Rome Fiumicino Airport. Meet your friendly driver at your chosen time outside your cruise ship, then sit back and relax in your air-conditioned vehicle and travel directly to the airport.
Whether you’re traveling individually, with a partner or in a group, your ground transport needs are covered as you enjoy a stress-free end to your cruise vacation.
When making a booking, you will need to advise your cruise and flight details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. Approximately 24-48 hours prior to your arrival in Rome, you will be required to reconfirm exact pickup time and place (the contact number will be provided on your travel voucher).
Departure Point :
pick up by the ship, driver will hold a sign with lead traveller name on it
PortsCivitavecchia Port, Piazza Vittorio Emanuele, 19, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Leonardo da Vinci International Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 00054 Fiumicino RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- in the unlikely event that you cannot locate the driver at the meeting point, or if you are delayed in customs, immigration, baggage collection or lost luggage, it is your responsibility to call the emergency number or send an email to make contact. If you fail to call the emergency contact number within 20 minutes of the actual pick up time for port collections, and as such the service provider is not made aware of the problem, the service will be considered a no show.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.