Rome sea side Day Cruises Ponza Mini Cruise South Side | Frontone Beach
Ride a fast ship from Terracina to Ponza Island, then take a Ponza mini cruise in group on a tourist motorboat. You will have a panoramic tour of the south part of the island, the Caves of Pilato, some evocative rocky cliffs and the suggestive Promontory of the Old Lighthouse. You will also have free time in the Frontone Beach to relax and enjoy the sun. During the tour you will have lunch with a "pasta" dish (the "Surprise of Captain") plus wine/water/coffee. (Lunch and wine/water/coffee are NOT included from the 14th April to the 15th June).
Motorboats used for cruises are authorized and certified for the transportation of persons for tourist purposes. They are equipped with toilet, shade area, seating benches, sunbathing area, fridge-box, ascension ladder for bathing stalls, two crew members. Number of people is 50/60.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Lunch on board with a pasta dish (surprise of Captain) plus wine\water\coffee. (Not included from the 14th April to 15th June)
- Fast boat Terracina-Ponza-Terracina. 55 minutes of navigation. Modern hydro-jet propulsion monocarets; Conditioned, air conditioned, comfortable seating, bar service, tv
- Shuttle boat Frontone Beach-Ponza Port
- Motorboats used for cruises are authorized and certified for the transportation of persons for tourist purposes; they are equipped with toilet, shade area, seating benches, sunbathing area, fridge-box, ascension ladder for bathing stalls, two crew members
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Ponza Island
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from Terracina Port
- Lunch and wine/water/coffee not included from the 14th April to 15th June.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ponza Island Italy
The tour starts from Terracina at 8:40am. After a fast ship journey (approximately 1 hour) you will reach Ponza. You will have a walk in the area of the port. You will start your cruise and visit the southern part of Ponza, where you will see the beautiful Caves of Pilato. Then a fish pond built in the Roman period. Next, see some evocative rocky cliffs, and wonderfully secluded bays and stretches of coastline of incomparable beauty. On the t0ur you will get to admire the picturesque Promontory of the Old Lighthouse.
Afterwards you will have lunch with a pasta dish (the surprise of the Captain) plus wine\water\coffee. (Lunch and wine/water/coffee are NOT included from the 14th April to the 15th June). At the end of the cruise you will have the chance to stop at the Frontone Beach to relax and enjoy the sun and the sea.
You will return to Ponza port by shuttle-boat. There are many departures from the beach to the port in 10 minutes’ navigation (the cost of the ticket is already included). The returning boat to Terracina is at: 5.15pm (May 01-27/ September 14-30); 6.30 pm (June 18 - September 09).
Motorboats used for cruises are authorized and certified for the transportation of persons for tourist purposes; They are equipped with toilet, shade area, seating benches, sunbathing area, fridge-box, ascension ladder for bathing stalls, two crew members. Number of people is 50/60.
Duration: 10 hours
Stop At: Grotte di Pilato, Ponza Island Italy
The caves of Pilate in Ponza are a complex of Roman caverns, excavated at sea level. It consists of large caves connected with the sea and between them by tunnels, dug in the rocky bank just south-east of the port. The alleged use was linked to the Imperial Villa of Ponza
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Capitaneria di Porto Guardia Costiera Comando CIRCOMARE Terracina, Via del Molo, 4, 04019 Terracina LT, Italy
Departure Time :8:40 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking you will receive only a booking confirmation
- You will receive your official tickets within the next 48 hours after receiving the confirmation. Please check your e-mail
- Tickets NON-REFUNDABLE
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements or food allergies at time of booking
- Bring sun cream and hats to protect yourself from the sun
- No high heeled shoes allowed on the boat
- Group tour. Group size is max 50/60
- In order to best serve you, make sure to show up at the meeting point 15-minutes prior to your tour departure time
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.