Rome Pub Experience with a Local
Discover a different side to Rome. Join me as we venture into some of the buzzing areas, meet a mix of ex-pats and locals, and get a real feel for Roman Culture
We will begin in one of Rome's most vibrant neighborhoods, Monti. A less than 10-minute walk from the Colosseum this areas is like Rome's answer to Soho. We will visit some trendy bars, local Irish pubs, have a drink, and play a game of pool.
After Monti, we will walk down one of the world's most famous roads, Via Dei Fori Imperiali. Here we will see the Roman Forum lit up at night. We will then see Rome's beating heart Piazza Venezia, also one of the craziest junctions in the city!
We will experience another local bar here which is often known for having live music from local bands.
At the end of the experience, I will be there to help you get home or recommend where to go next.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Local Expert Guide
- Unique Cultural Experience
What's excluded :
- We will be walking from pub to pub! I am fixable if we need to make changes along the way
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monti, Monti, Rome, Lazio
We will visit and spend time in the famous Monti area. Located just behind the Colosseum.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
We will pass the Roman Forum on our way to one of the unique bar stops.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Piazza Venezia, Roma RM, Italy
Rome, as we all know if full of history and since we will be in the historical center of Rome. Piazza Venezia.
Departure Point :Monti, Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 PM
Return Detail :Via del Plebiscito, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Every time we either order a drink, or go to the bathroom and enter the pub a mask needs to be used.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.