Rome: Professional photoshooting in the acqueduct park with historical anecdotes
The aqueducts park is a green area 240ha big that is situated in the south west of Rome.
Its name come from the 7 aqueducts visible or buried in the Park area that deserved once upon a time the ancient Rome. Many of this aqueduct are still standing as Claudio and Anio Novus Aqueducts or Felice aqueduct.
In the park we could also find the remains of ancient roman Villas (Villa dei Sette Bassi and Villa delle Vignacce), the medieval "Fiscale" tower and a cemetery named "the Hundred Steps Tomb".
During the path that will be choose in function of the lights, a guide will explain what happened in this park with some anecdotes.
At the end of the visit, you will receive an aperitivo box that includes a bottle of wine and some food tasting made by local productors.
In the days following the photo shooting you will receive a 40 pages photobook with the best photos in HD retouched by the photographer, ready to be printed, hanged on or framed to decorate your living room.
per adult from
What's included :
- Personal and professional photoshooting
- Full HD photobook of 40 shots delivered in one week
- Personal and professional guide
- Historical anecdotes about the aqueduc park
- Customer service for all your questions and wishes
- Aperitivo Box: Bottle of wine and roman appetizers tasting
What's excluded :
- Transportation from/to the Park
In a magical place such as the "Parco degli acquedotti" build your best roman memories thanks to this 2 hour combo photoshooting with historical anecdotes. Your personal and professional photographer playing with the wonderful colours that offer the city of Rome will shot the best of you, meanwhile a professional guide will tell you about this full of History park and the 7 aqueducs that he contains.
• Parco degli Acquedotti, Via Lemonia, 256, 00174 Rome Italy
Departure Point :Church of Saint Polycarp 'all'Acquedotto Claudio', Piazza Aruleno Celio Sabino, 50, 00174 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/5/2019 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 08:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.