Rome: Private Tour - Pasta Making Class and Wine Tasting
On this 4-hour excursion you’ll head out of Rome with your private driver to the wooded hills of Castelli Romani. The name of the area translates as Roman castles, but in reality it simply refers to a collection of wine-producing hills just southeast of Rome.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages
- professional chef that will teach you how to cook traditional italian pasta
What's excluded :
On this 5-hour excursion you’ll head out of Rome with your private driver to the wooded hills of Castelli Romani. The tour, stops at Antico Casale, where you’ll meet the winemaker and then tour the vineyard and cellars. Learn how the wine is produced and maybe even sample a grape fresh off of the vine.This tour includes also an amazing culinary experience, you will be welcomed by our professional chef that will teach you how to cook traditional italian pasta.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
please provide hotel Name for pick up
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.