Rome Private Tour Colosseum, Baths of Caracalla and Circus Maximus VIP Entrance
Visit some of the massive archeological sites in Rome on this private, 3-hour tour of Colosseum, Caracalla’s Baths and Circus Maximus.
You will enjoy a private tour inside the Colosseum to learn about ancient gladiator fights and more. Then you will visit Circus Maximus, site of the Roman chariot races. To end up,the Caracalla’s Baths ruins visit, to admire a huge testimony of imperial Rome’s grandeur. This tour is the best way to understand how life was in the Roman Empire. With this tour you can maximise your time enjoying awesome experience.
Tour for family with kids, groups of friends and couples.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
- Private tour
- Tickets entrance fees
- Pick-up service only at city centered hotel (only if option chosen)
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Terme di Caracalla
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup (if you chose the tour only option)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel Drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
The tour will start from the Colosseum and with a private visit inside one of the largest and famous monuments in the world. The Colosseum preserves the fascination and the air of mystery of Rome’s glory. Inside you will listen about the spectacular and incredible entertainments organized in the Colosseum. Discover the techniques of construction invented by the Romans, the incredible ability of the gladiators, the violent fighting between exotic animals and the high level of technology achieved by Roman engineers to build the Colosseum. You can explore the two main levels for the best inside and outside view over the Colosseum and the Arch of Constantine.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Circus Maximus, Via del Circo Massimo, 00186 Rome Italy
With a pleasant walk from the Colosseum you will arrive at the Circus Maximus. This was the site of the Roman chariots races, as probably you saw in “Ben Hur” film. Now you can see it as a large park area but it was the first and largest stadium in ancient Rome, it had an unbelievable capacity of more than 250,000 spectators who sat on long tiers of seats. The noticeable remains showing part of the structure of the curved East end.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Viale delle Terme di Caracalla 52, 00153 Rome Italy
After the Circus Maximus, you will arrive at the Baths of Caracalla; they were the second largest Roman public baths. They were built in Rome between AD 212 and 217, during the reigns of Septimius Severus and Caracalla, and capable of hosting more than 1500 bathers. The baths were more a leisure center than just a series of baths since they contain a library, a gym, and gardens also. They are the best-preserved baths in Rome and a masterpiece of Roman architecture, keeping a halo of charm. Now visitors can see imposing vaulted rooms, domed octagons, porticoes, and parts of the baths heating system along with enormous and remarkable fragments of fine polychrome floor-mosaics.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Departure Point :Via delle Terme di Tito, 72, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Baths of Caracalla, Viale delle Terme di Caracalla, 00153 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual, comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Suitable for the whole family
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We kindly inform you that any kind of disability (mobility issues, wheelchair, visual impairment, hearing impairment,... ) or anything that might prevent you to regularly join the tour, MUST BE communicate in advance to our staff. For people with disabilities, the tour route may be different from the one presented.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Temperature checks for travelers at the Colosseum entrance. If the temperature is above 37.5 ° C (99,5°F), access will not be possible. No refund will be available.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.