Rome Private Tour All Included Official Tour Guide,Van,Driver,Tickets and Lunch
This Rome private tour offers the opportunity to see and discover the most important monuments of Rome in only 7-8 hours. Rome wasn’t built in a day and usually can’t be seen in a day, but with us you can! This Rome Private Tour is dedicated to families and couples who have limited time to spend in a big city, with many things to see.
Private tour of Rome in one day, to visit the most important monuments, attractions and Vatican Museums in few hours.
We will pick you up at your Hotel/B&B, Seaport, airport, coming with you around Rome to discover the Colosseum with No Lines! We will continue the tour visiting the Circus Maximus and Palatine Hill. We will stop for a nice lunch in a typical Roman Trattoria. Lunch Is Included in the price. After this recreational break, you will visit, along with your Official Tour Guide, the most famous landmarks in the world: the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter Basilica accessible only with your own tour guide from the museums.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Official Tour Guide for the Rome Full day tour 7-8 hours
- Mercedes minivan and Driver full day 7-8 hours
- Lunch with Pasta or Pizza, bottle of water and 1 drink for each person
- Skip the Lines Tickets. Guaranteed you will skip the Lines.
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Rome
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ancient Rome, Italy
Tired to looking for tickets that are not a tourist trap?
With us you will find professionalism and efficiency, we will show you the city in its highlights with maximum comfort and avoiding unnecessary queues.
Just relax and tell your driver all the places you would like to visit. He will think about the rest!
After seeing the Roman Forums, the Palatine Hill, Colosseum, Circus Maximus and the Aventine Hill, the tour will bring you right to the City Hall of Rome and will stop at Piazza Venezia, giving you the chance to appreciate the beauty of the Vittoriano Monument, also called “wedding cake”.
Then you will visit the Pantheon, the Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps. During the tour, your professional driver guide will share with you a small historical heritage of this wonderful city.
Once arriving close by the Colosseum,
Your tour begins by meeting your guide at the local tour office near the Colosseum; then walk to the special entrance reserved for members of this tour. Skip the regular lines and maximize your time at the Colosseum as you enter the amphitheater directly onto the arena floor, where gladiators and wild animals engaged in bloody fights. Visit the ring overlooking the underground sections of the Colosseum, and learn about its history from your guide, who has a degree in either art history or archaeology. Listen to anecdotes about the glory days of the arena and the lives of the emperors and senators of the time.
Please note that for safety reasons the Coliseum can accommodate up to 3.000 people at once.
This could lead to delays in access to the site, even for pre-booked visitors.
For security reasons all visitors and their luggage shall be screened. To facilitate the security checks please insert any object (including mobile phone) in the bag/backpack or in the tray to be included in the X-ray.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
After lunch, ( which is included ) you and your professional English-speaking Private guide will visit the Vatican Museums, enjoying a 2 hours guided tour (you will see the Sistine Chapel, St Peter’s Basilica and St Peter’s Square). Take a look at the Papal Canopy suspended over the altar, where the Pope celebrates Mass.
At the end of the day, before you go back to the port, you cannot miss the wonderful and romantic view of the city from the Gianicolo.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up at your location Airports
- Fiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino Italy
- Ciampino Airport, Rome Italy
- Roma Urbe Airport, Via Salaria, 825, 00138 Roma RM, Italy
- Civitavecchia Port, Piazza Vittorio Emanuele, 19, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
- Civitavecchia Port, Dir. Porto, 8150, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.