Rome Private Tour 8 hours with English Driver
Enjoy a comprehensive overview of the highlights of Rome from the comfort of a Mercedes luxury sedan or minivan with this 8-hour private chauffeured tour of the Eternal City. Listen to live commentary from your driver of the best highlights of Rome while driving you as close as possible to the sights avoiding long walks. This full-day private tour includes Rome Central aaccomodation pickup and drop-off at your hotel or desired destination in Rome.Your driver is not a licensed tour guide. Due to strict Italian laws and regulations in place to protect officially licensed guides, drivers can comment and explain attractions only from inside the vehicle. Drivers cannot elaborate on the attractions when they are outside of the vehicle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Rome Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Full-day private tour of Rome
- 8 hours Duration
- Transport by air-conditioned sedan /minivan
- English-speaking driver live commentary
- Water Bottled
- Internet WI-FI on board
What's excluded :
- Driving out Rome
- Airport-port pick up drop off
- Pick up earlier 7 am
- Food and drinks
- Official guide
- Entry/Admission - Aim Limo Rome
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aim Limo Rome, Via della Magliana, 1066, 00148 Roma RM, Italy
Enjoy comfortable transportation by private vehicle and see the main major Rome attractions.
The tours we offer are performed by our English Speaking driver/guides who will not enter sites, but drive you around and show you places, pointing out things while explaining what they are, as well as stopping at the places that require a visit and helping you access them.
Drivers have been trained by licensed guides and are very knowledgeable and informative. However due to strict Italian law does not allow them to accompany you into sites.
Begin the tour by meeting your English-speaking driver at your Rome hotel in the morning.
Discover the beauty of the eternal city from the luxury and comfort of a super equipped Mercedes E Class/Minivan.
Your driver will provide full historical and archaeological information about Rome and offer live commentary while saving you time and effort by escorting you as close as possible to the sights.
You will experience the awe-inspiring sites, architecture and artwork starting with a private tour of the Colosseum (Outside), once the center of ancient public life. From there, you will visit Capitoline Hill and continue to St. Peter in Chains, home of Michelangelo’s Moses sculpture. Then it’s Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona and the Spanish Steps, shining examples of the Baroque era and oozing with the spirit of “La Dolce Vita”. Your Driver/Guide will lead you to Piazza Venezia and Campo dei Fiori, where you’ll peek into the local artisan shops. Your day will end with a visit to Circus Maximus and the decadent Aventine Hill, where a special key hole will allow you to peek three States at one time.
Ask your driver for a good local restaurant recommendation for all tastes and stop for lunch at your own expense.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Rome Hotel pick up
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Your driver is not a licensed tour guide. Due to strict Italian laws and regulations in place to protect officially licensed guides, drivers can comment and explain attractions only from inside the vehicle. Drivers cannot elaborate on the attractions when they are outside of the vehicle.
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.