Rome: Pizza Making cooking class with a local
Learn the art of making Italian pizza at a 2-hour cooking class in Rome. Get tips about authentic dough as you prepare your own pizza, and enjoy a special lunch or dinner with your friends and family.
Enjoy the lunch with your friends and family and live an authentic experience in Rome.
per adult from
What's included :
- Cooking class, beer, lunch or dinner
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- anything not mentioned is not included
- Learn to make pizza with a friendly local chef. Discover all the secrets behind this Italian delicious recipe in a joyful atmosphere. Taste the fruits of your labor with your old and new friends.
• Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
• Typical Italian pizza
Departure Point :Via di Gesù e Maria, 7, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.