Rome: Pizza Cooking Class combined with Guided Sightseeing
Discover all the secrets behind the Italy’s most famous dish, and play chef at a local pizzeria in the heart of Rome! As you prepare your own pizza you'll also learn interesting facts and tips for making pizza at home, as well as the very important difference between Neapolitan and Roman pizzas. This experience is a great combination of culinary and sightseeing.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Pizza Making with local chef
- Pizza, starters and dessert
- Wine, beer or soft drinks
- Local and expert guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza di Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Rome Italy
Discover all the secrets behind the Italy’s most famous dish, and play chef at a local pizzeria in the heart of Rome! Enjoy this 3-hours Pizza Cooking Class in a typical roman pizzeria taught by a real Pizzaiolo. Led by a local and expert guide you will make your own pizza and will learn the best secrets during the preparation. The tour includes starters and dessert. Learn how to make an authentic Italian pizza and enjoy your masterpiece with an ice cold beer or local wine. Join us for a visit to a vibrant pizzeria in the Campo de’ Fiori neighborhood of central Rome. This tour is perfect for kids and families and also for couples and friends that are looking for a fun and informative tour.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Piazza Navona, 00186 Rome Italy
After your pizza lesson you will enjoy the evening in the Italian style, walking through the city center of Rome and enjoying all the atmosphere of the roman’s night life. Your tour will end at Piazza Navona.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Piazza Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Piazza Navona, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- We are taking recommended prevention measures from WHO and implement best-practices accordingly.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.