Rome: Gladiators school and Colosseum Tour
Discover the ancient Rome with this 3 hours Guided tour.
You will start with a guided tour of the Ludus Magnus who was an Ancient Gladiator school connected by a tunnel to the Colosseum.
Once done with the Ludus Magnus, you will then have a guided tour of the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tickets and entrance fees
- Official guide of the city of Rome
- Headsets to hear clearly the guide
- Entry/Admission - Ludus Magnus
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ludus Magnus, Piazza del Colosseo Via Labicana, Rome Italy
Your guided experience will start with a tour at the Ludus Magnus, the ancient Gladdiator School.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
You will be then taken to the Colosseum in which another 1h tour
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
You could then access the Palatine Hill and the Roman Forum with the tickets and visit it on your own pace.
Departure Point :Via Capo d'Africa, 15A, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :1:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.