Rome - Frascati: Private Wine Tasting Tour
With 160 acres of vines surrounding 17th century architecture and 3rd century caverns lined with French oak barrels, this is a treasure to behold. Let your guide reveal the secrets of traditional winemaking. Learn how Imperial Rome became the cradle of wine culture and why the Nectar of the Gods went from being a symbol of the elite to a pleasure enjoyed by all.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Free Wi-Fi connection
- Wine tasting
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- German language (If available at the moment of booking)
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Castelli Romani, Colli Albani, Rome Italy
Castelli Romani, as you soak up the rich history and enjoy wine tasting in this tour from Rome. Visit one of the oldest and most beautiful vineyards in the Frascati region.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.