Rome Food and Wine Tour among Trevi Fountain, Pantheon and Campo De' Fiori
If you want to experience the true authenticity of Rome, you cannot miss this food and wine tour of Rome. Thanks to a gastronomic guide, that will lead you through the main streets of Rome, you will get to taste, smell and touch local food, dishes and wine.
Visit the farmers market in Campo de’ Fiori and stroll through the fruit and vegetables stands, try some ham and cheese and learn about their manufacturing techniques. Have a delicious lunch over the ruins of ancient Rome with typical Roman mouth-watering dishes and local wine. Last but not least, you will try some delicious Tiramisù and Gelato and drink an authentic espresso coffee. You will do all this while passing by the main attractions of the historical centre of Rome, such as Piazza Navona, the Pantheon, the Trevi Fountain and so much more ! How could you miss such a unique experience in Rome?
per adult from
What's included :
- local guide
- Over 10 different food tastings
- Wine, beer and soft drinks
- Rich lunch
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza di Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Rome Italy
Campo de’ Fiori is a famous Roman square where the largest farmers market of the city is located. Here you can find everything from local produce, to flowers and all kinds of delicacies. Stroll through the food stands and taste some Balsamic Vinegar, Truffles, Olive Oil and Limoncello. At the end of your visit in the market you will try a platter of ham and cheeses from the nearby Norcia, a town in the mountains famous for its cured meats and cheeses.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Piazza Navona, 00186 Rome Italy
After you have tasted some pizza from a local bakery and had a delicious lunch above the Roman ruins, you will go to Piazza Navona, to marvel at the magnificent three fountains and taste some exquisite Tiramisu, Italy’s most famous dessert, made with mascarpone cheese, coffee and ladyfinger cookies. One of the most elegant Roman Squares where you can taste the famous italin dessert "Tiramisu'"
Pass By: Pantheon, Piazza della Rotonda, 00186 Rome Italy
Visit the the best preserved building of the Roman age, the Pantheon, a temple dedicated to the pagan Gods of Rome. Near this stop you will try some delicious Gelato in a local gelateria that makes ice cream with 100% natural ingredients.
Pass By: Trevi Fountain, Piazza di Trevi, 00187 Rome Italy
Fontana di Trevi is the most famous fountain in Italy and probably the world. Stop near the fountain and throw a coin with your right hand over your left shoulder and, legend says, you will for sure come back to Rome. Give it a try a let us know next time you come back to the Eternal City!
Departure Point :Piazza Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Tritone/Fontana Di Trevi, 00187 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated if advised in advance. Please note this in the 'special requirements' field on booking.
- Places visited during your tour are subject to change
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Dress code is smart casual. Since you will be entering into a church, please note that the dress code needs to be suitable (shoulders and knees covered).
- Transfer from your hotel to the meeting point is NOT INCLUDED in the price. Taxi or buses are a convenient option
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- Please note that on Sundays only a few stands of the farmers market is open.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.