Rome Fiumicino Airport Private Arrival Transfer
Enjoy a hassle-free arrival in Rome with this private transfer service. Meet your driver at Fiumicino airport, and be transferred to your hotel in the centre of Rome. These private vehicles can accommodat from 1 to 7 passengers.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1 - 2 people transfer by private car (Mercedes or similar)
- 3-7 people transfer by private minivan (Volkswagen Caravelle or similar)
- One way private transfer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Excess luggage charges
- Additional stops
- Private airport arrival transfer between Fiumicino airport and your central Rome accomodation. Allow a courteous driver to transport you direct to your destination, travel in a luxurious, air-conditioned vehicle.
Your driver will be waiting for your at Fiumicino airport a sign with your name . You will then be taken to and your central Rome accomodation in a Luxury vehicle, your drive will take about 50 minutes.
Travel in a spacious car for up to two passengers, or a minivan for up to seven passengers.
Sit back and enjoy the ride without worrying about taxi meters or getting lost.
All drivers have excellent experience and a wealth of knowledge of Rome
Price is per vehicle. price based 1-2 pax or 3-7 pax.
Departure Point :Please provide the following information during the booking process: • flight number • destination / hotel adress • information about of a needed baby and / or child seat
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 7 passenger per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag.
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.