Rome Fashion Tour LGBT+
First LGBT+ official tour operator in Rome. Our fashion tour offers you gay friendly
experience in a semi private group.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2,5 hours tour
- english/spanish guide
- semi private group (max 8 people)
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Via Condotti, 00187 Rome Italy
Tired of ancient monuments and wonderful museums? Shopping in Rome is the ideal idea to spend a carefree day among the shopping streets and boutiques of the Eternal City. With our fashion tour,we will explore the three fashion realities in Rome. The “fast fashion” of the big chains known all over the world, the luxurious fashion of the boutiques,many of which “Made in Italy”, and the alternative fashion, whose heart is in the beautiful Monti area, one of the most radical-chic neighborhoods in the city.
We will start our fashion adventure with Via del Corso,which extends from Piazza Venezia to Piazza del Popolo and its certainly one of the most representative shopping streets of Rome. From there we will continue on the streets of Tridente(Via Condotti, Via Borgognona, Via Frattina), which are known for hosting the most luxurious streets of the city. Going back, in the middle of Via del Corso, we will visit the Alberto Sordi Gallery, one of the most beautiful shopping galleries of the Eternal City.
Behind the gallery we will stop for a short break and a few minutes of gluttony, tasting the best tiramisu in Rome. As a last stop we will continue towards the Monti area, to enjoy the infinite choice of vintage and second hand shops. We will end the adventure at the Mercatino di Monti, a market full of creativity, trendy garments and unique pieces with a retro taste.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Piazza Venezia, Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Monti, Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.