Rome Day Experience
Choose a small-group tour of Rome departing from Naples city and visit the eternal city led by an expert tour guide. Once in Rome, meet the guide by the Colosseum and admire the “must see” sites for most visitors. The Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill are all located in the same archaeological area of Rome. Then, visit the Trevi Fountain, a jewel of water and stone nestled in the historic centre of Rome. Thousands of tourists visit it every year to make a wish. Reach Piazza di Spagna and visit the Spanish Steps that are a set of steps climbing a steep slope between the Piazza di Spagna and piazza Trinità dei Monti. After that, reach the Pantheon, the most ancient building in Rome and one of the city’s most spectacular sights. Meet the driver at Piazza Navona and reach St. Peter’s Square where the St. Peter’s Basilica arises- After this fascinating walking tour, depart from Rome and reach Naples city centre.
per adult from
What's included :
- Roundtrip transfer
- local live guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
Rome Day Experience
Route Duration: 10 hoursStops on the Rome Day Experience:
Attractions on the Rome Day Experience:
Colosseum / Trevi Fountain / Piazza di Spagna / Pantheon / Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori / Vatican City
Operates: 08:00 Departure from Naples 10:30 Arrival in Rome close by the Colosseum to meet the guide 10:30 Walking tour passing by Colosseum, Roman Forum, Trevi Fountain 12:30 Free time 30 minutes for a snack and souvenirs 13:00 Walking tour passing by Piazza di Spagna with the Spanish Steps, Pantheon 14:45 Meet the driver from Piazza Navona to reach St. Peter's Square 15:00 Walking by St. Peter's Basilica 15:30 Departure from Rome 18:00 Arrival in Naples
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.