Rome Countryside: Castelli Romani and Tivoli Full Day Private Tour With Lunch
Enjoy an unforgettable full-day trip to the ancient and fascinating Roman Castles area. The tour starts with a visit to Castel Gandolfo, among the most beautiful old villages in Italy, which overlooks Lake Albano and where the Papal summer Residence is. You will then move to Ariccia, the most popular and famous small town in the surroundings of Rome, due both to cultural and religious reasons. This one-day journey ends in Tivoly, city of culture, art and World Heritage of Humanity.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off;
- Transportation by Mercedes-Benz air-conditioned private minivan or sedan with beverages and wi-fi on board;
- English speaking driver that will explain you during the way interesting informations about your tour;
- Lunch in Ariccia in a "fraschetta" a traditional roman tavern, tasting homemade food such as porchetta (a tender boneless pork roast), olives and cheese.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Via Palazzo Pontificio, 10, 00073 Castel Gandolfo RM, Italy
The tour starts with a visit to Castel Gandolfo, among the most beautiful old villages in Italy, which overlooks Lake Albano and where the Papal summer Residence is.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ponte di Ariccia, Via Appia Nuova Ariccia, 00040 Ariccia Italy
You will then move to Ariccia, the most popular and famous small town in the surroundings of Rome, due both to cultural and religious reasons.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Belvedere di Tivoli, Via degli Oliveti, 3, 00019 Tivoli RM, Italy
This one-day journey ends in Tivoli, city of culture, art and World Heritage of Humanity
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- While booking please provide your full telephone number (including international code);
- Children must be accompanied by an adult;
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.