Rome: Colosseum Special Family Guided Tour
Wondering how best to explore Rome with children? This tour for children offers a great opportunity to discover the Eternal City in a fun way with the family. Children get to know the history and culture of Rome in a fun way.
Let yourself be carried away on an intense journey and immerse yourself in the world of the Romans. How was the city created? How was a typical day at the Colosseum? Who were the gladiators? How did they become gladiators? These questions and many more will be addressed from the Colosseum.
Hear exciting and fun facts from the gladiatorial era from your official guide. Watch the images and reconstructions to feel transported back in time. Interactions, stories and images are the most important aspects of the visit, so that the little ones do not get bored.
per adult from
What's included :
- entrance ticket
- radio set (if more than 7 people)
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
You will first visit the most popular monument in the city of Rome in the company of a guide.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
You will then be directed to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill: The place where Roman civilization was founded.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Via Capo d'Africa, 15A, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.