Rome by Vespa Sidecar with Cappuccino
We are the 1st tour company in Rome to offer this unique tour.
Custom built, modern and comfortable Vespa Sidecars will take you to the iconic highlights of our city as into its most precious and genuine insights.
Our certified guide will accompany your tour with detailed narration via headphones. You'll cruise through beauties, you'll stop to visit, we'll show you the unreachable within best picture spots.
Other reason to choose The Vespa Sidecar Tour:
* Stay at all times next to the person you love.
* We work only with licensed guides, it allows you to get the most out of the experience. It does make a difference.
* Riding on a Sidecar is extremely safe and way more stable than a 2 wheeled motorcycle.
* Last but not least, it costs less! You must consider 1 driver every 2 passengers.
For curious travelers of all ages, it is original, romantic & fun!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Breakfast with traditional Cappuccino & Cornetto
- Professional Licensed Guide will narrate along the whole tour through Headphones.
- Professional Drivers. You do not have to think about driving neither parking! Just sit back and relax.
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Homologated CE Helmets with sterilized disposable head covers for perfect comfort and hygiene.
- Seat belt for the Sidecar's passenger
What's excluded :
- All that is not described in "Inclusions"
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza della Repubblica, Rome Italy
Designed during the urban redevelopment undertaken after Rome was declared capital of Italy, the Piazza della Repubblica is one of the most important squares of the city, and extremely striking.
The Piazza della Repubblica is made up of a large roundabout with an exquisite fountain, Fontana delle Naiadi, surrounded by imposing buildings on one side and a seemingly demolished temple on the other.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Quirinale Palace (Palazzo del Quirinale), Piazza del Quirinale ingresso per i visitatori: da Porta Quirinale, Via del Quirinale, all'altezza di Via della Consulta,, 00187 Rome Italy
The Quirinal Palace (known in Italian as the Palazzo del Quirinale or simply Quirinale) is a historic building in Rome, Italy, one of the three current official residences of the President of the Italian Republic, together with Villa Rosebery in Naples and Tenuta di Castelporziano in Rome. It is located on the Quirinal Hill, the highest of the seven hills of Rome in an area colloquially called Monte Cavallo. It has housed thirty Popes, four Kings of Italy and twelve presidents of the Italian Republic.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Trevi Fountain, Piazza di Trevi, 00187 Rome Italy
Trevi Fountain is the most beautiful fountain in Rome. Measuring some 20 meters in width by 26 meters in height, Trevi Fountain is also the largest fountain in the city. The origins of the fountain go back to the year 19 B.C., in which period the fountain formed the end of the Aqua Virgo aqueduct. The first fountain was built during the Renaissance, under the direction of Pope Nicholas V. The final appearance of the Trevi Fountain dates from 1762, when after many years of works at the hand of Nicola Salvi, it was finalized by Giuseppe Pannini. Interestingly enough, the name of Trevi derives from Tre Vie (three ways), since the fountain was the meeting point of three streets.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Spanish Steps, Piazza di Spagna, 00187 Rome Italy
The Spanish Steps (Scalinata di Trinità dei Monti in Italian) were built at the beginning of the eighteenth century connecting Piazza di Spagna and the Church of Trinità dei Monti. It is one of the most famous parts of Rome. The staircase is a favourite spot among tourists to sit, relax and enjoy the views of Piazza di Spagna
Stop At: Piazza del Popolo, 00187 Rome Italy
The Piazza del Popolo (meaning The People’s Square) is located inside the northern gate of the city, which was once called Porta Flaminia. The square is situated at the beginning of Via Flaminia and was the main entrance to the city during the Roman Empire. Once on the main route to the north, Piazza del Popolo is still strategically located. Three important streets part from the square: to the left, Via del Babuino; to the right, Via di Ripetta and to the centre the Via del Corso, one of the main high streets of Rome.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: St. Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
St Peter’s Square or Piazza San Pietro is probably one of the world’s most famous squares and one of the most breath-taking. It is located in Vatican City, at the feet of St. Peter's Basilica. Designed by Bernini during the seventeenth century, it houses over 300,000 people.
Stop At: Terrazza del Gianicolo, Piazzale Giuseppe Garibaldi, 00165 Rome Italy
Janiculum Hill, considered by many as the eighth hill of Rome, is a peaceful and refreshing attraction close to the city center. It's situated just outside the ancient city and is a great place to visit to get away from the bustle of Rome. Not to mention that the panorama from the top of the hill is breath-taking. As you walk up its pathways, you'll enjoy superb views of the city. Janiculum became very popular due to the important historical role that it played in the defence of the city. Becoming the setting for the battle in which Garibaldi repelled an attack from French troops, its paths are full of sculptures of the heroes, including Giuseppe Garibaldi.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Trastevere, 00153 Rome Italy
Soak up the neighbourhood’s bohemian atmosphere and its numerous landmarks. You'll enjoy a drive through the authentic soul of Rome's alleys and typical trattorias, passing by the picturesque Jewish Ghetto.
Stop At: Pantheon, Piazza della Rotonda, 00186 Rome Italy
The Pantheon of Agrippa, also known as the Roman Pantheon, is one of the architectural masterpieces of the Italian capital. It is the best preserved building from ancient Rome. Completed in 126AD, was a Roman temple with a surprising oculus that is the building's main source of natural light.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Piazza Venezia, 00187 Rome Italy
Inaugurated in 1911 to pay respect to Victor Emmanuel II, the Monumento Nazionale a Vittorio Emanuele II (Altare della Patria) is an imposing building located in Piazza Venezia. It provides some breath-taking views of Rome. The Monumento Nazionale a Vittorio Emanuele was inaugurated in 1911 as a tribute to Victor Emmanuel II, the first king of Italy after the country's unification. Inside the building is the Institute for the History of the Italian Risorgimento and the Central Museum of the Risorgimento. Since 1921, the Victor Emmanuel Monument holds the tomb of the unknown soldier, a place in which the eternal flame shines and which is always guarded by two soldiers.
Pass By: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Known as the Flavian Amphitheatre, the Roman Colosseum is one of the capital's most remarkable monuments. Every year over 6 million people visit it. The Colosseum is the main symbol of Rome. It is an imposing construction that, with almost 2,000 years of history, will bring you back in time to discover the way of life in the Roman Empire.
Pass By: Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore, Piazza di Santa Maria Maggiore 42, 00185 Rome Italy
The Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore is an ancient Catholic basilica that is considered to be the largest of the churches dedicated to the Virgin Mary in Rome. It is one of the city’s four major basilicas.
Departure Point :Piazza della Repubblica, 41, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/1/2020 - 12/22/2021
Monday - Saturday: 09:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children must be minimum 5 yrs old. Only if they are taller than 150 cm they can seat also behind the driver, otherwise they have to seat in the sidecar with the seatbelt on.
- Sidecar can hold up to 100 kg / 220 pounds ,and maximum height is 1,90 m
- Maximun weight for riding on the back of the saddle is 110 kg / 242 pounds.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- OUR SAFETY MEASURES ANTI COVID-19 At the beginning of each tour starting from the meeting point, touch less devices will screen guests’ and operators’ temperature. In the event of one or more components with a body temperature above 37.5 celsius (after repeating the measurement for a second time) it will not be possible for them to take part in the tour. The reservation will be refunded in full at customer / agency within 24 hours. It will not be possible for those accompanying the person with altered temperature to take part of the tour. The refund will also apply to these accompanying persons. • Both customers and drivers must wear face masks during the entire tour. If guests do not have their own, it will be provided at the beginning of the tour (typ.N.95) • The new helmets both operators and customers will be supplied with have a full plexiglas protective visor - which once lowered, completely covers the whole face. • Each vehicle will have an automatic disinfectant gel dispenser for the exclusive use of the occupants of that vehicle. • All the equipment made available to customers is mostly disposable - such as headphones, hygienic protections for the helmets, face masks etc. Transmitting radios to listen to the guide’s live explanation will be sanitized with UV technology. • At the end and at the beginning of every tour each sidecar is completely sanitized. To avoid the use of chemicals that could cause allergies to some of our guests, as also polluting the environment, we decided to use 100 celsius degrees steam dispenser certified by its manufacturer to eliminate 99.9% of germs, bacteria and viruses. • Helmets are sterilized (externally and internally) through the steam sterilizer technique at the beginning and at the end of the tour. • During the guided visits of the monuments to be carried out of the vehicle during the stops, customers will be invited to maintain the safety distance of 150 cm. This prescription will not be requested for relatives. • In order not to give up the pleasure of having a souvenir photo taken during the tour, our guides upon request will be available to take photos with their own phone - to limit any contact and transmission - and then share them with you. Photos will be strictly canceled from their phone at the end of the tour. Unfortunately, and despite ourselves, both our guides and drivers will no longer be able to shake hands with our guests - as we all would love to do. However, we believe this can also be an opportunity to appreciate the intensity and spontaneity of a smile..(smiling eyes!). ~~~~ We are proud to offer probably one of the safest tours of the current tourist offer where we will be able to sterilize quite everything except for your emotions & expectations! In Rome May 30, 2020 The MD Di Trapano Luca
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Before and after each tour our helmets and sidecars are accurately sanitized at the guests presence through 100°C steam dispenser. Our on-board staff carried out certified training courses for: 1) COVID-19 ANTI-CONTACT MEASURES. 2) OPERATORS IN CHARGE OF THE WORKPLACE SANITATION PROCEDURES
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.