Rome by night with pizza&gelato included
Rome is an astonishing place, but at night is really something you can't miss! In this 4 hours private tour you can enjoy the Rome's wonders under the romantic and magical glow of moonlight with a fantastic experience of pizza. Furthermore, at the end of the tour, you will sample one of the best gelato ever at a local little factory.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pizza and drink (beer,water,coke. One choise)
- sightseen of the city
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rome, Rome, Lazio
You will meet the english speaking driver at your centrally-located hotel in Rome, then you go to eat the famous italian pizza, afterwards, you start your panoramic ride on an air sedan or minivan Mercedes; Touring around the main touristic attractions of the city under the moon, you will breathe the magical atmosphere of this intruing and unique place. Before going back to your accomodation, the driver will take you to eat gelato, at a renowned gelateria. This is the very first gelateria opened in Rome, since1880!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at your centrally-located accomodation in Rome.For pick up outside Rome, (oter villages, airport, etc), we charge for tranfser, according the distance from the city.
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- as long as the Covid-19 emergency persists, temperature checks for travelers are absolutely necessary in some tours and excursions that include museums, indoor places and busy areas.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.