Rome by Night Walk for 18-39's
Trying to make the most of your time in Rome? Wanting to meet new, 18-39 year´s old, like-minded people while walking around the cittá eterna? We recommend doing this by night. Your friendly local guide will show you all the main sights when the sun is going down. Why? When the lights go down tthe temperature is cooler, the cruiseships crowds return to their ferries, the cars are parked up and you get to soak up the magic atmosphere of Rome...illuminated.
From the Spanish Steps to the Colosseum without leaving behind the Piazza Navona or the beautiful Trevi Fountain, this tour will also show you little alleyways, secret film locations and main shopping avenues. And if this wasn’t enough, there is a gelato included in the oldest gelateria in the Capital!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The tour starts at one of Rome´s most famous meeting points: the Piazza di Spagna, home to the Spanish Steps. From there you´ll make your way down the glamorous Via dei Condotti, and you will have the chance to check out the shop windows of Prada, Dolce and Gabbana, and Gucci, to name a few, learning why these designers are more important to Italy than you´d have thought!
After gazing at Julia Robert´s apartment on Eat, Pray, Love, it is time for 3 of the most iconic sights in Italy and, allegedly, in the world: Get your cameras ready because in the next hour you’ll see the majestic Pantheon, the beautiful Piazza Navona and the Trevi Fountain, which has just been restored, looking its best! Along the way you will learn famous stories and legends and other little secrets only a local guide knows about, plus some tips on how to make the most out of your time in Italy. After this, it is time for an-included-gelato in the oldest gelateria in Rome.
In a little effort to digest that delicious Italian ice cream, you will walk to the Piazza Venezia to see the huge Vittoriano, a jaw-dropping monument built in honour of the first King of Italy. You will then wander through history over the historical Roman forum and the via dei Fori Imperiali learning about crazy Emperors and also Mussolini! The final stop is none other than the magnificent Colosseum: gladiators, public executions, animal fights...the tour will finish just here, where history happened.
Departure Point :Outside “Spagna” metro stop, Rome.
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Tour ends outside the Colosseum.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.