Rome by night semi-private:Spanish step, Trevi fountain, Pantheon, Navona square
Enjoy a 2-hour guided walking tour to take in the highlights of the historical center of Rome. An expert guide will be your storyteller as you visit the spectacular fountains, monuments, and piazzas of the Eternal City. Explore the Pantheon, the temple dedicated to all divinities. Take a walk through bustling Piazza Navona, perhaps the most beautiful square in Rome, home to 3 magnificent fountains, including the famous Fountain of the 4 Rivers by Bernini. Toss a coin into the Trevi Fountain, the largest and best-known fountain in Rome, to ensure that you will return to Rome one day. Learn the secrets that the fountain holds.Visit the Spanish Steps, and take in the magnificent views of Rome from the top of the steps.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- guide in person speaking your language
- guided tour/walking tour
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Piazza di Spagna, Rome Italy
With its irregular butterfly design, the beautiful “Scalina Spagna”, or Spanish Steps are just one of these must see places when in Rome and a great example of Roman Baroque Style. 138 steps placed in a mix of curves, straight flights, vistas and terraces. They connect the lower Piazza di Spagna with the upper piazza Trinita dei Monti, with its beautiful twin tower church dominating the skyline.
Pass By: Trevi Fountain, Piazza di Trevi, 00187 Rome Italy
No trip to Rome is complete without a visit to the Fontana di Trevi, or Trevi Fountain. Located in the Quirinale district of Rome, the Trevi Fountain is known as one of the most stunning fountains in the world. But there’s a lot more than just beauty behind this famous fountain!
Pass By: Pantheon, Piazza della Rotonda, 00186 Rome Italy
Even today, almost 2000 years after its construction, the breathtaking pantheon is a remarkable building to see. The spectacular design, proportions, elegance and harmony are a striking reminder of the architecture of the great Roman Empire. When Michelangelo saw this wonder for the first time he said that it looks more like the work of angels, not humans.
Pass By: Piazza Navona, 00186 Rome Italy
Rome Navona square Piazza Navona (Navona square) is one of the most ancient and full of history places in Rome. The Piazza has its lengthened shape because it resamples the route of a Roman stadium here built by emperor Domitian
Departure Point :DOGANA, Piazza di Spagna, 23, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Piazza Navona, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.