Rome by bike - ride on Via Appia Antica
Fancy an unforgettable bike ride in Rome? I suggest you take a tour in the footsteps of Ancient Rome. We will start with the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, the Trajan market to arrive at the Circus Maximus. This first part in town, will give you a glimpse of the ancient splendor of Rome.
The rest of the route will take us along the famous Via Appia, the Roman road that linked Rome to southern Italy for 500km. We will cover ten kilometers there and discover the remains of one of the most influential roads in the history of Rome.
To know :
- The tour will be private and will last between 2h30 and 3h. Provide plenty of drink and sportswear.
- The visit begins with the rental of a bike at your expense from our partner (12 euros per person).
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Via Appia Antica
What's excluded :
- Use of bicycle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Via Appia Antica, Via Appia, Rome Italy
I suggest a tour in the footsteps of Ancient Rome. We will leave the Colosseum, go up the famous way of the imperial forums, before joining the famous Via Appia which in its time linked Rome to the south of Italy for more than 500 kilometers.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :St. Clement Basilica, Via Labicana, 95, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/9/2020 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.