Rome 2 Taste of Tuscany
Taste the treasures of the Tuscan countryside. Tuscany is one of the world’s most lush regions and a majestic landscape of top-notch wines and produce, tranquil rolling hills, iconic medieval villages and sprawling vineyards. Taste some of the world's best wines and take in the incredible views of Montepulciano and Montalcino with a remarkable day in Tuscany.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round trip transportation on a private luxury coach with A/C, DVD, and bathroom
- Wine tasting and vineyard tour in Montalcino
- Wine tasting and 3-course lunch at Winery Gattevecchi in Montepulciano
- Bus2alps Trip Leader
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- For accurate departure times, travel times, prices of activities, and suggestions on how much extra money you will need, please contact email@example.com.
The trip departs Rome from the Roma Termini train station. Meeting point is in front of the Nike Store. Please meet your trip leader 20 minutes prior to departure. Travel to Montepulciano is by private, luxury coach bus with A/C, and DVD.
We will begin our day under the Tuscan sun in Montepulciano. Once we arrive, we will have time to explore the medieval town and take in the stunning views of the Tuscan countryside, known for the Sangiovese grape. You will have time to explore the beautiful Piazza Grande before heading to a local family run winery, Winery Gattavecchi. There we will have a wine tasting of many local wines such as the Rosso di Montepulciano and Vino Nobile di Montepulciano. Pair your 3 wines with a light lunch consisting of: charcuterie, local cheese, Tuscan bread with house made olive oil, Pici pasta, biscotti, and dessert wine. We will then depart Gattavecchi for Montalcino.
One of the major wine regions of Tuscany, Montalcino boasts some of the world’s most exquisite grapes. Once we arrive in Montalcino, we will embark on our included wine tasting and vineyard tour. Afterwards, you will have time to sample more wine, and browse the vineyard’s wine collection for souvenirs to bring home.
We will depart from Montalcino for Rome.
Departure Point :The trip departs Rome from the Roma Termini train station. Meeting point is in front of the Nike Store. Please meet your trip leader 20 minutes prior to departure.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Stazione Termini, Roma, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1,000 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.